PDA

View Full Version : Another Favor, Sorry.

Roxyluvsme13
03-27-2007, 02:33 PM
I just deleted my previous favor thread because the shirt I wanted was already sold, but now I found something else that I want even more than a dumb shirt. POTC Monopoly! :D My mom gets a check this Thursday, and I promise to whoever would pay for this that I will pay you for the item, shipping, and the shipping to me as well. The buy it now price is $28.99, shipping $9.99 for the U.S., $15.99 to Canada, and my mom is okay with that. Would someone pretty please buy it for me? :)

ETA: They accept Paypal, Credit Card, Check, and Money Orders.

king2005
03-27-2007, 02:39 PM
No Credit Card :(

critter crazy
03-27-2007, 02:42 PM
I just deleted my previous favor thread because the shirt I wanted was already sold, but now I found something else that I want even more than a dumb shirt. POTC Monopoly! :D My mom gets a check this Thursday, and I promise to whoever would pay for this that I will pay you for the item, shipping, and the shipping to me as well. The buy it now price is $28.99, shipping $9.99 for the U.S., $15.99 to Canada, and my mom is okay with that. Would someone pretty please buy it for me? :)

ETA: They accept Paypal, Credit Card, Check, and Money Orders.

if you can pay by money order, why cant you do it? I understand your mom dosent get paid till thurs, but you could let the person who is selling the item know, that money would be sent on thurs. Most sellers on e-bay are okay with that. I have done it myself. As long as you tell them, they are fine with it. Just a suggestion.

Sirrahsim
03-27-2007, 02:42 PM
There is a Canadian site that looks like it could save you a few bucks if you buy it directly. Lots of other online stores sell this as well.... I think I saw it at Toys R Us...Do you have those up there?

http://www.thegameshop.ca/Board_Games_Monopoly_games_s/22.htm

Roxyluvsme13
03-27-2007, 02:44 PM
Because I don't have an Ebay account and can't contact the seller or I would buy it myself.

Yeah, we have ToysRUs. I figured they would be sold out by now though since everything else PotC has vanished because they haven't got in any new stuff from the new movie yet.

I think we have a store similar to that in the mall here, but they want $40 for it, but I'll check, thanks.

Sirrahsim
03-27-2007, 02:45 PM
Here it is on Amazon for $24.50 US dollars
http://www.amazon.com/Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-Monopoly/dp/B000EXDOLK

My point is that it won't hurt to wait a few days :) Lots of places sell it!

Sirrahsim
03-27-2007, 02:46 PM
Because I don't have an Ebay account and can't contact the seller or I would buy it myself.

Yeah, we have ToysRUs. I figured they would be sold out by now though since everything else PotC has vanished because they haven't got in any new stuff from the new movie yet.

Have you called ToysRUs? There is PotC stuff all over the place down here.

Roxyluvsme13
03-27-2007, 02:47 PM
Have you called ToysRUs? There is PotC stuff all over the place down here.
Nope, but I'll go check their website.

Sirrahsim
03-27-2007, 02:48 PM
good luck :)

popcornbird
03-27-2007, 02:48 PM
Here it is on Amazon for $24.50 US dollars
http://www.amazon.com/Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-Monopoly/dp/B000EXDOLK

My point is that it won't hurt to wait a few days :) Lots of places sell it!

Yep, I agree. Personally I wouldn't ask strangers I met over the internet to buy and send something to me. I would wait till I had enough money, even if it took months. To each, his own. :cool:

Hope you're able to find a good deal on this game!

Roxyluvsme13
03-27-2007, 02:58 PM
I've had a PT'er buy me something off of Ebay before and I paid them back is why I asked PT again. Anyways, Toysrus has it online, so hopefully it's in stores too.

Sirrahsim
03-27-2007, 03:00 PM
If you call the local toys r us store before you go you can save yourself a trip :) Some locations may even be willing to pull one off the shelf and set it aside for you just in case :)

Roxyluvsme13
03-27-2007, 03:14 PM
K, thanks! :)

caseysmom
03-27-2007, 03:23 PM

I think we have a store similar to that in the mall here, but they want $40 for it, but I'll check, thanks.

That would still be cheaper than 28.99 plus 10 shipping plus shipping from another pt'ers...