PDA

View Full Version : Girl Scouts

sparks19
03-27-2007, 09:31 AM
Alright.... these darn girl scouts.....

Why do their cookies have to be so darn good.

I think we are FINALLY on the last pack here at work LOL (yes I actuall DO work outside the house ;) )

We have been eating girl scout cookies everyday for weeks lol and everytime they are almost gone.... one of the owners brings in MORE. LOL

What are they trying to do to me :D

mike001
03-27-2007, 09:41 AM
He he, same thing they do to everyone, make then toss their diets out the window.
Wasn't so long ago when we were doing the selling, remember?

sparks19
03-27-2007, 09:45 AM
He he, same thing they do to everyone, make then toss their diets out the window.
Wasn't so long ago when we were doing the selling, remember?

SHHHH don't tell anyone I was once responsible for their diets going down the tubes :D lol

critter crazy
03-27-2007, 10:13 AM
Ooooooo......I LOVE girl scout Cookies!!! We always have some in the freezer! he he he he he!! I wish I ahd some Girl scouts instead of Boy scouts, all boy scouts sell is darn Popcorn!! Think anyone would care/notice if I signed my youngest boy up for Girl scouts???;)

ramanth
03-27-2007, 11:42 AM
They are made with real Girl Scouts. It's the secret ingredient. ;)

Seriously though, I was a Girl Scout for 12 years and my mom was a Leader of a local troop. We had boxes galore around the house. Temptation everywhere. *laughs*

lvpets2002
03-27-2007, 12:20 PM
:) Oh yes they can be addicting.. Hey they all just wants to make sure you get plenty to eat.. :D

king2005
03-27-2007, 12:25 PM
Ooooooo......I LOVE girl scout Cookies!!! We always have some in the freezer! he he he he he!! I wish I ahd some Girl scouts instead of Boy scouts, all boy scouts sell is darn Popcorn!! Think anyone would care/notice if I signed my youngest boy up for Girl scouts???;)

Popcorn? ewwww.. We(when I was in Scouts, yes I'm a girl lol) sold Macentosh(sp) Apples :D We knew how important diets were, unlike those pesky girl guides! Atleast we don't get added to the recipe & get to live.. well unless we get eatten by a Bear or something lol

BitsyNaceyDog
03-27-2007, 02:46 PM
My husband cannot pass up girl scout cookies. A couple weeks ago he went to Lowes and came home with two boxes of cookies.