PDA

View Full Version : Homeless kitten

nancys
03-27-2007, 09:10 AM
My sister was at the grocery store the other day and noticed a little stray kitten that everyone was trying to shoo away. She ended up taking the kitten home with her. I am proud of her for doing that.

critter crazy
03-27-2007, 09:38 AM
Yay for your sis! And yay for the kitten, finding someone like your sis! That is how I got my Loki, he was just wanderin around the streets outside the Grocery store.

Medusa
03-27-2007, 09:57 AM
Hugs and pats on the back to your sister. Yay for the kitten!

moosmom
03-27-2007, 10:17 AM
I'm glad your sis took that poor baby home. I can't imagine people shooing that poor creature away.

Randi
03-27-2007, 10:23 AM
I'm so glad your sister took the kitten home, but sad to hear some people shooed him/her away - I really don't understand what is going through their heads doing such a thing! :mad:

Do you know how old the kitten is? Will your sister take him/her to the vet to be checked? Oh, I do hope so! and I hope to hear news later, and possily see some pictures of the little cutie. :)

catmandu
03-27-2007, 05:30 PM
There are just people who are so self absorbed that the site of a hungry lonely Creature of God does not bother them.
They are more concerned with thier Material things, which are not nearly as important.
The Lord will bless your Sister for her kind heart and for helping the helpless.
The Found Cats and I send a BIG MMMMEEEEOOOWWW to OUR HERO.

momcat
03-27-2007, 05:57 PM
Hi Ms. Nancy, I'm here doing the happy dance because your sister saved one of our poor fellow kittens. Do you know how old the baby is? Will the baby go to the whitecoat for a good look see? I really hope the baby is okay, not sick or hurt. Do you think your sister will join us here on PT and show us pictures? I worry about all the kitties with no home and nobody to love them, it's just too sad. Would you tell your sister that I'm sending her lots of purrs, headbumpies, and kitty kisses to thank her for saving the poor baby? That's a wonderful thing she did! I'm absolutely positive that they love each other already. Please let us know how everything works out?

Hi baby kitten, you're going to be just fine. You never have to be all alone or scared ever again. PT hoomins are the best!

Your friend,
Groucho

kb2yjx
03-27-2007, 06:21 PM
HOORAY!!! St. Fancis smiles...

nancys
03-27-2007, 08:18 PM
I did see the little kitten a few days ago. It's gray & white - so cute. I can't imagine why people were shooing her away (him or her - I'm not sure which). I would have taken the kitten home too. My dad was someone who picked up stray cats / kittens, and I think I inherited that from him. Several years ago he worked at a gas station and found a little Siamese kitten someone had dropped off. He brought her home and she was the sweetest little cat - we called her Tabby.