PDA

View Full Version : Lovely Leeloo

Killearn Kitties
03-27-2007, 04:31 AM
Hello Leeloo sweetie! How lovely it is to meet you today all the way from Brazil! You are a very lucky girl to meet such a good person that would take good care of you, and I am sure you are just trying to repay the good turn by waking the household up at 5am every morning! :D

Congratulations on your top cat honours today, Leeloo. Demand all the best sleeping spots!

smokey the elder
03-27-2007, 06:40 AM
Hi Leeloo! Is your meowmie or pawpaw a Fifth Element fan? Congrats on Cat of the Day!

mom2lotsacats
03-27-2007, 07:37 AM
Leeloo,
You are a very pretty cat! It's terrible that you were attacked by a dog, but I'm glad you now have a loving home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

kb2yjx
03-27-2007, 08:39 AM
Glad to know you are safe and sound and in a loving FOREVER home!!! Pretty girl! HAPPY COTD!!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-27-2007, 01:14 PM
Leeloo what a lovely precious girl you are!!!

I'm sure you are a big help too, making sure everyone does not over sleep in the mornings!!! :D

I'm glad you have a wonderful and loving home and family sweetie!!!

Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day too!!! :D

Donnaj4962
03-27-2007, 02:57 PM
Sweet Leeloo... what an adorable alarm clock you are for your Meomie! I am so glad that you are off the streets and in a furever home now, full of love!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

catmandu
03-27-2007, 03:42 PM
Lucky Leeloo ceratinly bet the odds to find a Furr Ever Cas with her Guardian in Brazil.Life is very short there for street Ctas with traffic, preadtors and disease taking the lives of many Poor Craetures.
Thank God for the few like Leeloo who can find sanctuary.
The Found Cats All send a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to Lovely Luckt LEELOO COTD!!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

tatsxxx11
03-27-2007, 04:31 PM
HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY, beautiful LeeLoo! I just love your name sweetheart, so lyrical and joyful, just like you!:) And it's clear from that look of contentment on your sweet face that you are one much loved feline:) How terrifying it must have been for you, eeking out an existence on those mean and unforgiving city streets. Thank goodness you survived unscathed LeeLoo; nothing but happy, carefree days and unconditional love from here on in!:) Congratulations LeeLoo!!! You are a true survivor and a most deserving Cat of the Day honoree! Hope you're enjoying a very happy "top cat" day! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet baby girl:)

cassiesmom
03-27-2007, 07:22 PM
Leeloo, you are the most beautiful wake-up kitty EVER! Happy Cat of the Day!

catloverforever
03-27-2007, 08:36 PM
LeeLoo :) ,
Such a sweet, beautiful princess you are. You look like you have the prettiest gray-blue eyes, being a Siamese Mix and all. I love your unique name! Is it a Brazilean name? I like how you are a little shy because what would we do with only bold cats in this world? That is so nice that your mommy is your favorite person. I am SO SORRY that you were attacked by a dog. How scary it must have been! But now you are in a wonderful, safe home where your family loves you very much.
Happy Cat of The Day!
Play with Nina and Chano on your special day!
-Reggie/Nellie's Meowmie

karlyb
04-01-2007, 01:51 AM
Sweet little LeeLoo, what a scarey time that must have been for you on the streets. Thank heavens you have a wonderful home now where you are cared for and loved. You are a beautiful girl, LeeLoo and most deserving of being chosen COTD.