PDA

View Full Version : Phillip is a Pampered Cat! GREAT NEWS ABOUT THE BLUE BOX PORCH CAT!

catmandu
03-26-2007, 03:22 PM
Yes the Cat who was once eating out of the tins in my Blue Box will be staying at the Pampered Feline , a Posh Boarding Facility for Cats until hes adopted.
They felt he needed more room than they had at the Clinic and a Nice Couple are sponsoring him in memory of thier Late Companion Cat Winston.
This is an ideal place for Phillip, as he will have access to an exercise run, great food , people and Cats to play with until Phillip finds his Furr Ever Home.
I think Phillip hit the jackpot.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/th_cats101482.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/?action=view&current=cats101482.flv)
Far better than freezing cold and neglected.
I feel good.

Freedom
03-26-2007, 03:30 PM
I feel good.

Well you SHOULD, Gary, and Phillip is feeling great now that he is in. What a happy story.

catmandu
03-26-2007, 03:45 PM
If anyone is interested you can see the Cleaned Up Happy Philip at awa.xux.net.
Look under Cats for adoption and theres a Happy Bright Eyed Tuxedo Cat just waiting for you.I wish you would look to see the improvement a bath and grooming have made in Philip.
Hes looks MARVELLOUS.

momcat
03-26-2007, 04:09 PM
You are so right, Gary!!! Phillip really did hit the big time on this one. I can't tell you how happy I am with your great news. You've done a marvelous job helping Phillip along and bring him to this point. Many prayers will be prayed for Phillip to find the purrfect furever home where he'll be loved and cared for
in full compliance with Pet Talk standards!

Hi Phillip, I'm sorry to hear that I won't see you on Pet Talk but it has been great knowing you. ALL kitties should be PT kitties, our hoomins are always very good to us. My wish for you is to find a furever family that will love you, care for you, and make you happy!
Your friend,
Groucho

PS: I hope you can come to the Kitty Beach party at Long Beach Island this summer.

catmandu
03-26-2007, 04:18 PM
The praise really belongs not to I , but to Helen and Dale from The Hamilton Animal Welfare Association who really did the hard work in taking Philip to the Vets and getting him cleaned up and putting him in a great position for a Furr Ever Home.
I just found him , and kept him until a spot was ready.
Its just great that this friendly Cat is safe now and off the mean streets of Hamilton. Thats the great thing that he wont end up like the sad Found Cat Angels.

phesina
03-26-2007, 04:27 PM
Wow! He looks just GORGEOUS! You deserve to feel good, Gary. Will you be able to visit him? To find out when he gets a furever home?

Pat, with LES

catmandu
03-26-2007, 04:35 PM
Hes way out in Beamsville which is about 25 miles away, and no bus service.
I would love to see him, and I know that he has invited the Porch Angels over for a Big Party and they are bringing lots of food.
I am glad that hes looking so great I wish I could show all Pet Talkers how good he looks.

Medusa
03-26-2007, 06:30 PM
That's great news! Good for Phillip and you!

kb2yjx
03-26-2007, 06:46 PM
I just took a look at Phillip before I posted, he looks great!! His nose healed up nicley!!! Gary, you are so right, Phillip has done well, now onward to a FOREVER home!!! YEA!!!

phesina
03-26-2007, 07:53 PM
Again, I wished I lived nearby. I would be glad to drive you to Beamsville, and then I could see him myself too!

lvpets2002
03-27-2007, 04:35 PM
;) Woo Hoo Phillip got a very nice place to stay.. I just know you will get adopted soon.. Thanks Gary for getting him in a safe place..

KitCat
03-28-2007, 07:20 PM
Awesome!

catfamily
03-28-2007, 08:59 PM
THANK YOU so much Gary for Caring so much about the street cats and always getting them either a home or in the shelter for adoption.
It was great just seeing that cat so happy eating off your porch.Now he's REALLY doing great!
Great Job Gary.

Catty1
03-28-2007, 09:25 PM
He looks wonderful! Though do I detect a tad of annoyance in his attitude about having been subjected to a BATH? :D

I look forward to hearing about his furrever home.

Oh there are so many beautiful babies there.

WHEN will our tax people make spaying and neutering tax deductible??? That way every one of these darlings, feline and canine and others, would have a home.

catfamily
03-28-2007, 11:04 PM
WHEN will our tax people make spaying and neutering tax deductible??? That way every one of these darlings, feline and canine and others, would have a home.
THAT would be wonderful :)

CultureJunky
03-29-2007, 06:28 AM
That is great news! Well done Gary, another successful 'poof' well nearly!

lvpets2002
03-29-2007, 09:53 AM
;) Awee he is adorable.. I just went to the Animal Welfare web site & saw him.. He will get adopted soon I am sure..