PDA

View Full Version : Leaving My Beloved Pets

FarmGirl13
03-26-2007, 03:13 PM
This weekend, I moved away from Ireland because my father wants to move back to America. I had to leave my wonderful, amazing horse named Misty. We couldn't take her, so we put her for adoption. A nice lady adopted her and well, I just really gonna miss her!!!!
Not only did I have to leave Misty, I had to get rid of my duckies, Steven and Aqua! We gave them to a farm a couple miles away from my "old" house.

I really miss Steven, Auqa and Misty. There will never be any other horses/ducks like them. They are the best pets ever!

Good-bye, Misty!
Good-bye, Steven!
Good-bye, Aqua!
I will miss you so much. I hope you have a wonderful life with your new families. Good luck with your new life! I love ya!!!!!!
:(

sweetpatata6
03-26-2007, 03:29 PM
*hugs* At least you gave them good homes!! And I know you did the best possible thing for them while you had them and when you found out you couldn't keep them.

Kalei
03-26-2007, 03:46 PM
I"m so sorry, it is always so difficult when you're not able to take pets with you. I had to go through that once with a dog, and it was really sad because I knew the people my parents gave her to, were not a good home for her. She died less than a year later.

But I am so glad to know that your pets are in good homes now too:)

Tiger_598
03-26-2007, 04:24 PM
I miss Steven, too! He was my favorite! I use to train him to bite my sis! lol

Genny
03-26-2007, 05:25 PM
I'm so sorry about that. How terrible; luckily I've never had to go through something like that, but I'd be so sad if I did. I'm sorry, but I'm gladyou found them some good homes before you left. I know they'll always remember you :)