PDA

View Full Version : The guys got me a gift!

king2005
03-26-2007, 09:17 AM
Chad & I had a little fight last friday (it happeneds, no hard feelings) So him & Andrew took off to London without me for the WHOLE weekend & left me home with no food, no drink, no gas & no money. The guys also didn't contact me often (they just texted me to let me know they were a live & well, no convo)... I deserved it, I was a moodly little one (I'm sick & aunt flow showed up today, so that explains it, still no excuse) :(

Chad felt bad for leaving me like he did, so he bought me the new Nickelback CD for my car!!! EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I love so many of the songs & was thrilled to learn that all the songs that pick me up at work on the radio are by them & on that CD!!!

I had the BEST drive into work this morning!... ok my Woofer has no remote, so its stuck on CRAZY BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM... My goodness, I think it was controlling my heart beat hahaha :D My whole car was shaking like crazy & my mirrors were a vibrating blur hahaha :D I'm so glad Bill got new screws for my back plate, as it was bounching off my car when the woofer was being tested at the shop hehehe (my front plate use to be the same, BUT that was stolen weeks ago :( )...

So I'm in a WONDERFUL mood, even though I'm functining off of 2hrs of sleep :rolleyes: :p

The power of music is wonderful, it always picks me up!