PDA

View Full Version : Buddy!!

K9karen
03-25-2007, 11:42 PM
Ahhhh! There's nuthin' like a handsome Golden face with a happy smile and fetching eyes to start off a Monday..any day for that matter!!

Another *Ahhhhhh* with a thumbs up to you Buddy, for training your hoomans so well!! My RB Cody says "Job Well Done"..waiting for those yummy rawhides every night and not budging one inch until you get one!!!

Congratulations on your new, spoiled, happy life! You deserve it!

gjd4ever
03-26-2007, 06:12 AM
Great picture, great story, perfect name!!! :) Thanks for putting a HUGE smile on my face this morning!!! :D Make sure you take time out from play today to sit on your ottoman in recognition of your special day as our beloved DOTD!!! :cool:

LHCamry
03-26-2007, 07:09 AM
Buddy...It is a pleasure to see your pretty face this morning. You look just like you are smiling at us. It does sound like you have your family trained just right. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life Buddy.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

Daisy and Delilah
03-26-2007, 08:34 AM
Who doesn't love to see a handsome Golden face, first thing in the morning? Previous posters have taken the words right out of our mouths. You really sound like the perfect boy with all those wonderful and undeniable "Golden" traits. In our house, we have the same ritual every day to get a piece of a chicken strip. We will stand by the drawer where they're kept, until our Mom gives us one. Good job, Buddy!! We must persevere to get our daily treats!! Congrats on being our adorable DOTD today sweetheart!! Please have the family give you tons of kisses from us-our big Golden nephew, Jake, sends some paw shakes. We wish you happiness always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

tatsxxx11
03-26-2007, 12:38 PM
Greetings Buddy, you gorgeous Golden guy!:) Oh, look at that sweet, smiling face; has my Retriever loving heart doing leaps:D And "golden" you are in every sense of the word, Buddy! You are one sparkling ambassador of your beloved breed, one of the most beloved breeds of all time, and for good reason! Now I know you're probably thinking you are one lucky pupper, having landed in such an awesome forever home, but no one is luckier than your people, having a furkid as smart, loyal, loving and talented as you!:) And my Labbie girl Star gives you two enthusiastic paws up for having trained your humans so well!:D Congratulations on nabbing "top dog" honors, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a super fun day celebrating your much deserved Dog of the Day honors, precious Buddy! Please have your Mom give you bunches of extra hugs and kisses for me and maybe an extra rawhide treat, too:p
Love ya, Buddy!:)

lizbud
03-26-2007, 04:13 PM
Hi Buddy,

What a beautiful smile you have Buddy. :) Those big, brown eyes are
gorgeous. Sounds like you trained your family very well . It's great to know
you are with folks who love you & believe me it sounds like that would not
be hard to do. Big congratulations on being chosen our DOG OF THE DAY.
Sending hugs & kisses your way sweetheart. :)

cassiesmom
03-26-2007, 05:40 PM
Buddy, you are so handsome and smart! You've identified your seat in the house and you know exactly when it is snack time and what to do. I'm sorry that your first person was unable to care for you, but I am also very glad that you are now in a home where you are loved and cared for! Have fun playing in the water today! Happy Dog of the Day!

blue girl
03-26-2007, 06:29 PM
Buddy, you have a face that just begs for attention! I would just love to reach in and give you a head massage and kiss right on your nose :P I can tell that you are a very fun-loving, playful boy, and I can certainly understand how you were able to 'train' your family so well...who could resist giving you your way when you look up at them with those bright brown eyes?! I am sorry to learn that your original owner was too sick to care for you, but its so wonderful to know that you found a wonderful new forever home. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Coondoglover
03-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Hi, Buddy! You are so handsome and happy-looking! I hope you are enjoying your special day with your family. Hopefully you got lots of playtime outdoors and extra hugs and kisses. Buddy is a great name for you since you look like you make a great "buddy!" Congrats on DOTD! :D