PDA

View Full Version : What human food does your dog like?

youngfemalewolf
07-04-2002, 06:16 PM
Just wondering,but what is your dogs favoret human food?Lindsey loves peanutbutter sandwiches,everytime I get one,she has to have one too!
http://www.lionking.org/imgarchive/Act_2/TimonWithGrub.jpg

senoritaamy2001
07-04-2002, 07:30 PM
A whole sandwich???? My dogs like yogirt, but thats because thats the only human food they get! hehe

mugsy
07-04-2002, 09:04 PM
Whatever they can get their hands on! lol

Crikit
07-04-2002, 09:28 PM
Mine are the same as Mugsy's only Smudge doesn't seem to like peas.

Aspen and Misty
07-04-2002, 09:42 PM
Teddy likes (this sounds gross I know) a type of "biscuite" I made. It is a raw hotdog wrapped in peanute butter and cheese!(cook on high leave in firdge for 5 mins) He goes crazy! My grand fatehr eats them that way but cooks the hotdogs first. Chewy's fav food is pretzels.

youngfemalewolf
07-04-2002, 10:59 PM
Hotdog with peanutbutter and cheese?Oh yum!lol

Aspen and Misty
07-04-2002, 11:05 PM
lol..well teh dogs love it and my grand father :rolleyes: . I don't eat them.

Ann
07-05-2002, 05:57 AM
EVERYTHING!!!!!

mugsy
07-05-2002, 08:50 AM
Cricket, funny how dogs are. When I was growing up, we had a Weim named Queenie who didn't like peas either. We would mix them up in the food bowl and when we would come back everything would be gone except for a neat pile of peas in the corner of the bowl! lol

lovemymaltese
07-05-2002, 08:53 AM
spaghetti

Cincy'sMom
07-05-2002, 10:46 AM
This is an easy question...any and all!!!

I take that back...Sadie was not sure about dill pickles. They have eaten everything else they have ever tried and come back to beg for more, including hot peppers, saurkraut, olives..Of course their favorites are steak, PB, Ice Cream and cheese

Tina
07-05-2002, 11:01 AM
Mine both like hotdogs cooked or uncooked.

Dixieland Dancer
07-05-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by mugsy
We would mix them up in the food bowl and when we would come back everything would be gone except for a neat pile of peas in the corner of the bowl! lol

Dixie loves everything except peas too and does the same thing. She will eat all around them. Recently though we discovered that if we smash them, she will eat them. :rolleyes:

Dusty's full name is Happytail's Clean Sweep OFM. The OFM
stands for Official Food Monster. Does that tell you what he likes?

I think it would of been easier to list what they don't like!! LOL :rolleyes:

K9karen
07-05-2002, 12:48 PM
LOL! More like..what food DOESN'T Cody like????
Haven't done the peas but how amazing that they still wind up whole on the bottom of the bowl!!:eek: :confused: :D
One thing for sure, Cody would jump thru hoops for CHEESE!! ("OH THE POWER OF.....")

Candy..OFM is a RIOT!!!!!! Can Cody join thr club???

Dixieland Dancer
07-05-2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by K9karen

Candy..OFM is a RIOT!!!!!! Can Cody join thr club???

Most definitely!!!! :D :D :D He sounds like he meets the qualifications! LOL ;)

wolf_Q
07-05-2002, 04:29 PM
Umm...any human food lol....well we've tried not to feed them much anymore though. Just treats every so often. BREAD, Reggie LOVES bread! It has to be his favorite. Smokey loves it too, but he has a special thing for pita bread, I don't know why. He wont stop barking if you have some. If the brick of cheese gets dried up on the end, we always cut that off into pieces and they love cheese too. But I really think they like those Canine-Carryouts treats as much as any human food!