PDA

View Full Version : Queen says "..."

Kalei
03-25-2007, 12:57 PM
I am always growing! Feed me more! More I say! More!

http://i10.tinypic.com/34ynsp2.jpg

Zippy
03-25-2007, 12:59 PM
Wow :eek:
Beautiful Queen is getting huge. :)

IRescue452
03-25-2007, 01:10 PM
Are you sure she's a goldfish? She might actually be a beluga whale you know ;)

Kalei
03-25-2007, 01:47 PM
Are you sure she's a goldfish? She might actually be a beluga whale you know ;)

Now that made me laugh out loud. Sometimes I wonder if she's a whale lol...she's definately a whale of the tank. It's a good thing she is kind and doesn't try to eat the other goldfish lol.

sweetpatata6
03-25-2007, 02:55 PM
I think she's a whale too XD

Chilli
03-25-2007, 03:13 PM
If she's a whale, she's a beautiful one! :D And my goldfish agree - More food!

Kalei
03-25-2007, 07:18 PM
haha think for the lovely compliment about her being a beautiful whale:) And you're right, goldfish always seem to want food. Sometimes I think if you actually fed them as much as they want, they would eat until they blow up!:eek:

Flatcoatluver
03-25-2007, 11:00 PM
Queen is such a beauty! I agree she may be a whale or dolphin. hmmm maybe you will have to get a pool for her!

sweetpatata6
03-26-2007, 06:40 AM
haha think for the lovely compliment about her being a beautiful whale And you're right, goldfish always seem to want food. Sometimes I think if you actually fed them as much as they want, they would eat until they blow up!

lol I think that they may cbe one of thpse animals that has absolutely no concept of when enough food is enough!!

I say we tell scientists how whales are made!!!! :D :p :rolleyes:

Kalei
03-26-2007, 08:48 AM
lol I think that they may cbe one of thpse animals that has absolutely no concept of when enough food is enough!!

I say we tell scientists how whales are made!!!! :D :p :rolleyes:

hehe that's great:D I can see it now, we will go up to a scientists and tell them that all they have to do to make a whale is breed a koi and comet together and feed it alot and it will grow to be a whale lol.

sweetpatata6
03-26-2007, 03:35 PM
hehe that's great :D I can see it now, we will go up to a scientists and tell them that all they have to do to make a whale is breed a koi and comet together and feed it alot and it will grow to be a whale lol. Exactly Kalei! I'm glad you get me, like few others in this world =)