PDA

View Full Version : Please prayers and positive thoughts for injured kitty...

carole
03-24-2007, 09:28 PM
Some of you might remember a thread i posted over two years ago, we arrived home from an outing to be greeted by a gorgeous fluffy kitten, well to cut a long story short, she was adopted by my daughter's friend.

We had temporarily named her Trinity, she was re-named Bobbi, sadly on Friday, she was injured, and the sadder bit is her owner accidentally run her over,she was going out to dinner and for some reason, Bobbi was in the driveway and never moved,so you can imagine the horror in knowing this,that is all the details i have at hand, anyhow Bobbi was stablised at the vets and has a broken leg, and dislocated shoulder, she underwent surgery today, please those PT prayers would be most appreciated right now, It was very upsetting news hearing about this for me,now i just have to hope she makes a good recovery.

Cinder & Smoke
03-24-2007, 10:00 PM
Hi, God ~

Boots, da Purrayer Kat here ...
Da Muttz are yappin at me to give You a call bout a lil FluffBall named Bobbi -
way down in New Zeeland ... needs sum fixin up!

Seemz da Kid got inna *tussel* wiffa fambily Bus - anna Bus won! :(
She gotta Zippur onna busted leg; anna sore shoulder, too.

Kan You keep a [God'sEye] on her ... an maybe send a {{{Hug}}} to her Fambily?

THANKS, God!

/s/ da Purrayer Kat
;)

jennielynn1970
03-24-2007, 10:07 PM
Oh that poor little thing! The owner must be totally beside herself too! Another reason to keep the kitties indoors and safe though.

Thoughts and prayers on the way for the unfortunate little girl.

krazyaboutkatz
03-24-2007, 10:10 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this.:( Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent her way.

Catty1
03-24-2007, 10:57 PM
Oh, poor Bobbi and her purrents! I hope she is comfy and heals soon - and that she learns to become an indoor kitty. She might get accustomed to that during her recuperation time.

I hope her owners forgive themselves - it was an accident!

Hugs and prayers going their way!

Medusa
03-25-2007, 07:40 AM
It was an accident, to be sure, but totally avoidable. I'm in no position to chastise anyone. I've made some big mistakes in my day. But when I hear things like this, I get so upset. You can't run over a cat if it's indoors. But a candle will definitely be lit for this sweet one.

Freedom
03-25-2007, 08:10 AM
Prayers on the way for Bobbi!

moosmom
03-25-2007, 08:34 AM
What a horrible tragedy! Thoughts and prayers coming your way from Connecticut!

jazzcat
03-25-2007, 11:51 AM
Oh how sad! Prayers and positive thoughts for Bobbi.

momcat
03-25-2007, 12:33 PM
Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are on gthe way for this poor kitty and for her owner as well!

catmandu
03-25-2007, 05:41 PM
The Pet Angel Hospital Visitors Squad is there comforting Bobbi, and giving her treats from the Island to get her through her ordeal.
And The Found Cats , Porch Cats and I will add Bobbi to the prayers of everyone here on Pet Talk.

carole
03-26-2007, 12:18 AM
Thank you all, update is bobbi has a broken pelvis in three places, not good, she is will be put under today to get a special xray done, I hear what you are saying about the indoors, and you are right, but in NZ one in a million cats would be kept indoors, just isn't done here, but yes time for change.

Will keep you posted if i hear any more news, thanks again, much appreciated.

phesina
03-26-2007, 04:48 PM
All the prayers we can pray and the positive thoughts we can think are coming along for Bobbi.

Love, hugs, and purrs,
Pat, Peony, Sydney, Priscilla, Poppy, and Elmer

orangemm
03-26-2007, 05:20 PM
Prayers and hugs being sent right away. Poor little baby; what an awful thing to happen. Please keep us updated.