PDA

View Full Version : Just found this picture - Fister & family!!

Randi
07-04-2002, 09:18 AM
We are sorting our pics, we didn't think we had any of Fister when he was little - then this appeared. :D Even with his mum and sister! They must have been about 2-3 months old!
It's unfortunately very unsharp, but that's all we've got! Any Photoshop experts around?

Mrs. Spot with Fister & his sister! :)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid24/pc9e164ad25e768a2076ebe14f13907af/fd93adca.jpg

Former User
07-04-2002, 09:27 AM
Awww, tiny Fister there!

I use Photoshop, but am not expert.

sirocco
07-04-2002, 09:39 AM
The picture is great!! Fister looks sooo tiny, a real kitten - too cute!! :D
I'm not an expert either, but I'm at work, so I'll try to do something with the Photoshop but I'm not very optimistic (my graphic skills are poor!)

Nita

sirocco
07-04-2002, 10:33 AM
:( I've tried to improve resolution, but it doesn't get any better... Never mind, thank you for sharing the picture of kitten Fister, he looks cute anyway!!

Nita ;)

Randi
07-04-2002, 11:18 AM
Thanks for trying Nita, but the picture was so bad to begin with, so I don't think it can be improved. Will try to work on the negative another day.
Should have taken some more back then! (it was before the digital) I wonder how his sister is! :) - Can't be more spoiled than Fister! :D

Heather Wallace
07-04-2002, 03:31 PM
I love those kitty pictures and I love also when you come across something you forgot you even had. It's a nice surprise.

07-04-2002, 04:26 PM
aw , Fister's liyttle sister is such a beautiful kitten !!!
Do you know where she is now ??

krazyaboutkatz
07-05-2002, 02:20 AM
What a great pic Randi. Fister and his sister look so cute. I sure hope that she also found a good home. :)

Ann
07-05-2002, 05:54 AM
Awwww, how cute :)

BTW, I could make the picture more sharp in Photoshop no problem, but with that comes pixelation and I personally think it would look better like this.

sasvermont
07-05-2002, 07:14 AM
What a sweet photo Randi! Thanks for sharing it with us. It is ok and we can live with a little fuzz. What a cute and tiny boy Fister was. He is one of my favorite kitties here at Pet Talk. I don't think I have ONE favorite. There are just tooooo many cute and wonderful pets here. And of course, I am partial to my own!!!

;)

NoahsMommy
07-05-2002, 11:54 AM
Cuties!! I love that picture...such a little baby then! :)

yorkster
07-05-2002, 11:16 PM
I thinks it's a pretty good pic, considering they were feral at the time! Fister was a cutey then (and still is).
Where did his sister go? I hope she has a good home too!

Randi
07-06-2002, 06:40 AM
Fister was such a little cheeky "devil" then. ;) He was very active! The very first time we saw him was on a narrow wodden beam behind the dustbins, where Mr. Spot (a real tough lady) had hidden him and his sister. They were just adorable! :p We had been looking for them for a few days (it was before they had their houses) The one who arranged for his sister to go to a family has moved out a long time ago, so we don't know where she is, but we hope she is as spoiled as Fister! :D