PDA

View Full Version : Bella, open up and say AAH! LOL! (dog & cat pics)

Pam
03-24-2007, 11:42 AM
Wasn't sure where to post this because there are pictures of both my dogs and cats so I chose General. I took these this morning as the four of them were lounging around. Bella is actually yawning in the first one but it looks like Andy is giving her a dental exam. :p

Trevor is parked at the window listening to, and watching, the bird who is building a nest above the window. There are lots of comings and goings at that window (a busybody kitty's dream). :)

Ripley was feeling a little left out so I snapped this as he was looking up at me asking, "take my picture too Mom, OK?" Hope you enjoy. :)

Barbara
03-24-2007, 12:08 PM
I missed Andy and Trevor :)
Of course I am glad to see Bella and Ripley too. You don't see many poodles around here now- they were as fashionable as labs today when I was a kid. I love them because they are intelligent, sweet and fun :)

kimlovescats
03-24-2007, 12:48 PM
So nice to see all of your crew, Pam!!! That first picture is so funny! :D Bella is gorgeous as always, and cutie pie Ripley is adorable! Love his expression! Tell Rip that AnnaBelle sends her love! ;)

lizbud
03-24-2007, 12:59 PM
Wonderful pictures of the furkids Pam. :) Bella & Andy look so relaxed
an comfortable. Sorta makes me sleepy too. :) Ripley & Trevor look great
too. Did Ripley just have a trim? Looking good.

lbaker
03-24-2007, 01:00 PM
Oh Pam, I can't help but think of our time in PA with my dear Badger and our friends when I see that sweet Ripley face! His Auntie Laurie sends him special hugs and kisses :) Your guys look great!

Killearn Kitties
03-24-2007, 01:52 PM
A lovely picture of everybody! What a treat. :)
They are all looking good. I hope Bella didn't need too much work. :p

Randi
03-24-2007, 02:07 PM
How sweet that Andy and Bella are getting along so well. They sure look like they have a cosy time. :) Ripley put on his sweetest face in that last picture, didn't he. Adorable!

Trevor, that's just not fair.... your mom closing the curtain on you, just when something exiting is going on. ;) Hope you get a glimpse of the birdies tomorrow.

Pam
03-24-2007, 02:09 PM
Thank you everyone. They are my little loves for sure. :)

I hope Bella didn't need too much work. :p

No she didn't have any cavities which is good because Andy still has not mastered holding the drill properly! :p :p

Barbara, I know I have not taken many pics of Trevor and Andy lately and I am sure they resent it and will now start demanding equal time. Now if only they would give me something to work with other than sleeping and cleaning themselves in very unbecoming ways. :o :p

Liz, Bella and Ripley both just got trims a little over a week ago. Last night it rained, so today Bella is having a bad hair day. :D

Laurie, Ripley sends you slurpy licks back. That was a fun day for sure, meeting your Badger. He was a handsome boy and I know you miss him terribly.

Kim, Ripley has not forgotten his beloved AnnaBelle either and is sending her lots of wiggly wags. :)

Pam
03-24-2007, 02:13 PM
Trevor, that's just not fair.... your mom closing the curtain on you, just when something exiting is going on. ;) Hope you get a glimpse of the birdies tomorrow.

Randi, actually he was looking through the vertical blinds and could see quite well through the slats. I called his name and he would not even show me the courtesy of turning around because he was so engrossed in snooping on the birds. :)

chocolatepuppy
03-24-2007, 02:44 PM
Nice pictures! Pam,do your poodles have what they call a puppy clip/cut? Just curious, if I ever do end up with a poodle, ;) I like that cut. :)

BCollie_Kelly
03-24-2007, 04:46 PM
Awww! Very cute, I love the first shot! :)

Daisy and Delilah
03-24-2007, 07:25 PM
Great pictures of the whole crew, Pam!! They are all so cute--I could overload them with kisses--please do the honors! :D :) :D

critter crazy
03-24-2007, 07:27 PM
Awwww.....Your crew is just adorable!!!

cyber-sibes
03-24-2007, 07:33 PM
Sweet pictures! Since I only see you on the dog side, I didn't realize you had cats too. The pics of your two white furballs together are adorable. Bella looks like spun silk - she is so clean & shiny!

Edwina's Secretary
03-24-2007, 08:19 PM
I am glad to see Bella's dentist does such a thorough job! :D :D

My husband wants a standard poodle when he retires...champagne color...he probably has a name picked out as well as just hasn't told me...or the E's! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

krazyaboutkatz
03-24-2007, 08:47 PM
Your furkids sure are adorable.:) I also agree that we need to see more Andy and Trevor pictures in cat general.;)

K9karen
03-24-2007, 11:46 PM
OOO Pam! What a nice, sweet treat!

*Brag Brag* I got to hold and kiss Ripley!!!!! Yep! My lips on THAT face!!!

shais_mom
03-25-2007, 12:07 AM
its always good to see pics of your crew Pam! :D

Pam
03-25-2007, 05:56 AM
Pam,do your poodles have what they call a puppy clip/cut? Just curious, if I ever do end up with a poodle, ;) I like that cut. :)

Yes I do them in a puppy clip. It is the easiest clip to do and I like it best so it works out well. :)

ChrisH
03-25-2007, 02:30 PM
Great pictures of your gorgeous crew Pam, thanks for sharing. :D

Freckles
03-25-2007, 02:36 PM
Pam, I recall your 6-10-2005 thread asking about the best clippers.
What kind of clippers did you buy? :)

Pam
03-25-2007, 03:38 PM
Pam, I recall your 6-10-2005 thread asking about the best clippers.
What kind of clippers did you buy? :)

I decided to just buy more replacement blades because I couldn't decide. I was never a good one for making decisions. :p