PDA

View Full Version : What Breed of Dog are you?

Uabassoon
07-04-2002, 04:39 AM
I'm a pug. What are you?
http://petoftheday.com/talk/newthread.php?s=&action=newthread&forumid=11

Uabassoon
07-04-2002, 04:42 AM
Sorry about that. Here's the link
http://www.emode.com/dog/authorize/signin.jsp?url=/dog/index.jsp

Dixieland Dancer
07-04-2002, 08:08 AM
I am a Bernese Mountain Dog. I really wanted to be a Golden Retriever. :( Oh well.... I guess owning two will have to do! :D :D :D

slleipnir
07-04-2002, 09:25 AM
"Audrey, you're a Collie!

No bones about it, you're a loyal, nurturing Collie. A sensitive breed, you're always approachable and very in tune with others' feelings — just like Lassie! Because of your empathetic nature, you tend to be the group psychologist to your circle of friends."

Wow..thats actually pretty true lmao.

anna_66
07-04-2002, 09:32 AM
Guess that's pretty much me:

Bernese Mountain Dog

No bones about it, you're a good-hearted, people-loving Bernese Mountain Dog. Down-to-earth and loyal, no one works or plays harder than you do. You put your nose to the grindstone when it really counts, but you never neglect your social calendar. Simultaneously strong and sweet, you're very tuned-in to the feelings and needs of the other dogs you run with. Without having to be asked, you always have a helping paw to lend and a sympathetic shoulder to lean on. "Communication" is your middle name, and when that's paired with your unswerving devotion, you get a breed that everyone respects and trusts. Woof!

mugsy
07-04-2002, 11:07 AM
I'm a Bassett Hound!! hehehe That's about right!

ellensy
07-04-2002, 11:29 AM
Ellen, you're a Bernese Mountain Dog!

No bones about it, you're a good-hearted, people-loving Bernese Mountain Dog. Down-to-earth and loyal, no one works or plays harder than you do. You put your nose to the grindstone when it really counts, but you never neglect your social calendar.

Sam's My Baby
07-04-2002, 12:09 PM
I am a German Shepherd!
No bones, about it, you're a loyal, hard-working German Shepherd. Dedicated and always low-maintenance, people flock to you — they know they can count on you to get any job done, and done well.

:) :D

zippy-kat
07-04-2002, 02:04 PM
Scottish Terrier

No bones about it, you're an adventurous Scottish Terrier. Fearless, feisty, and always up for a challenge, you like having things your way. Some people might even label you stubborn or headstrong. But we know you're just ambitious and motivated. (Being misinterpreted is such a trial, isn't it?) Besides, your can-do attitude serves you well when facing challenges at work or in your personal life. No job is too big, and absolutely no obstacle is going to stand in your way. You're always ready, willing, and able to rise to the challenge. A loyal, caring friend, you choose your pals very carefully, then stick by them through thick and thin. Woof!

Uabassoon
07-04-2002, 02:06 PM
Here's mine.

No bones about it, you're an intelligent, playful Pug. Witty and charming, you're a lot of dog wrapped in a small package. People just love you — a wonderful approachability and sense of humor put you at the top of everyone's list.

zippy-kat
07-04-2002, 02:14 PM
What is your Theme Song? (http://www.emode.com/tests/song/)

Independent Woman

You could fit right in with Charlie's Angels themselves. When "Independent Woman" is cranking, your smooth and powerful groove announces your entrance to any event and nothing can get in your way. Maybe you're balancing school, sports, and a job. Or maybe you're seriously thinking about your career. Any way you slice it, you are a modern woman. When your song comes on the car radio, you turn it up and tell your passengers to hang on—you have a statement to make and a song to sing. You're a lass with sass, and plenty of sauce. Some of your girlfriends might not understand why you pay your own way on dates sometimes. But it makes sense to you. You can't be categorized by the usual labels. Hey, you've got your priorities straight and being dependent on someone all of the time is not one of them. And while strangers might be surprised enough to say, "Girl I didn't know you could get down like that," no one else is, 'cause you've proven your righteousness time and time again.

~~~~~~~~~~~
it sorta goes w/ the scotty dawg--does anyone else's theme song go w/ their pup personality?

Kfamr
07-04-2002, 02:44 PM
KayAnn, you're a Golden Retriever!

No bones about it, you're a popular, fun-loving Golden Retriever. Adored by all and too cool for school, you're extroverted and enthusiastic. Your magnetic personality makes you the life of any bash. Keep reading for more about your puppy personality...

mugsy
07-04-2002, 02:47 PM
Molly, your theme song is I Will Survive!

The fiery confidence you normally keep under wraps blazes in your eyes every time your theme song turns on the table. People stand back and wait to be impressed by you—whether leading a project team, or firing up for a girls' night out

mugsy
07-04-2002, 02:48 PM
OOPS!!! Wrong one!! lol Oh well, my theme song is I Will Survive. How did they know I like that song! Gloria Gaynor...the one hit wonder! hehehe

As for the dog...I'm still a Bassett Hound

Kfamr
07-04-2002, 02:49 PM
LMAO!!!

KayAnn, your theme song is I Will Survive!

The fiery confidence you normally keep under wraps blazes in your eyes every time your theme song turns on the table. People stand back and wait to be impressed by you—whether leading a project team, or firing up for a girls' night out. Read more about your theme song…

I love that song too!! :D :D

anna_66
07-04-2002, 02:50 PM
Yep I took the theme song quiz , I'm an Independent Woman (no surprise there!!)

Kfamr
07-04-2002, 02:56 PM
GROOOSSSSSSSSS!!! OMG! GROSS GROSS GROSS GRRRRRRROOOSSSS!!
KayAnn, your inner rock star is Britney Spears!

Feel it, sweetheart; the rock star in you is all Britney—the envy of cheerleaders everywhere. One part girl next door, one part naughty sex kitten, you're definitely not as innocent as you look. And that is why nobody can get enough of you. Read more about your inner rock star….

I think i did somehting wrong. im taking it over. this is not right.

Kfamr
07-04-2002, 02:58 PM
ok ok muhc better....

KayAnn, your inner rock star is Madonna!

You've made it big. Your inner rock star is all Madonna—the top of the rock star chart. You are the master of every moment—reading the signs and presenting yourself in the right place with the right persona every time. Read more about your inner rock star….

Fits me better :D

mugsy
07-04-2002, 09:13 PM
KayAnn...you are too darn young to know I Will Survive!! Sheesh I was a teen when that came out and I'm 40 soon to be 41!! lol

Crikit
07-04-2002, 09:25 PM
Tracy, you're a Golden Retriever!

No bones about it, you're a popular, fun-loving Golden Retriever. Adored by all and too cool for school, you're extroverted and enthusiastic. Your magnetic personality makes you the life of any bash. Keep reading for more about your puppy personality...

your theme song is Walking On Sunshine!

Your upbeat approach to life makes "Walking on Sunshine" the perfect anthem for you. We can see you dancing down the vegetable isle with your grocery cart, smiling at all the checkout clerks

your inner rock star is Faith Hill!

Hey, gal, your inner rock star is all Faith Hill. You are country, as sweet and sultry as summertime honeysuckle. You can warm hearts with your charming stage style, but you're calm and friendly with your success because you're grounded in the important things in life—family, friends, good living.

Hmm I can live with those...especially considering that I thought I was going to end as having some weirdo as a inner rock star.

Tina
07-05-2002, 01:00 PM
I'm a St. Bernard

No bones about it, you're a dedicated, trustworthy St. Bernard. Loyal and good-hearted, you're as reliable as they come. Your naturally protective personality is reflected in the way you treat people close to you. Sheltering your nearest and dearest from harm (or bad news, for that matter) is high on your priority list. That attitude earns you lots of gold stars, not to mention respect. People admire your strong morals — and how well you stick to them! Focused, steadfast, and determined, you always aim to please. It's a breed like yours that makes the world a better place — woof!

wolf_Q
07-05-2002, 04:43 PM
Hmm well I took this test a while ago...still had my score in there.........I was a Scottish Terrier. Then I took it again and I'm a Bernese Mountain Dog. Go figure lol.

Karen
07-05-2002, 05:50 PM
Karen, you're a Golden Retriever!

No bones about it, you're a popular, fun-loving Golden Retriever. Adored by all and too cool for school, you're extroverted and enthusiastic. Your magnetic personality makes you the life of any bash!

Didn't do the theme song yet ...

pupper-lover
07-08-2002, 09:24 PM
I'm a Golden Retriever, too.:D . The description doesn't sound like me, but I was hoping to be golden.

My theme song is "Groove is in the Heart"! Anyone remember that one. Kinda scary, but I kinda dig it:o .

My inner rockstar is Celine Dion. Oh no! I'm a scare-id!

Fuzzy317
07-08-2002, 11:01 PM
I have taken either that test or one like it, I think I was a Saint Bernard.

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-08-2002, 11:22 PM
Sara, you're a Bernese Mountain Dog!

No bones about it, you're a good-hearted, people-loving Bernese Mountain Dog. Down-to-earth and loyal, no one works or plays harder than you do. You put your nose to the grindstone when it really counts, but you never neglect your social calendar.

Now I have to find those other test.... :D :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-09-2002, 12:00 AM
HA!! HA!!
Sara, your theme song is Groove is in the Heart!

Whether picking up white go-go boots at a second-hand store or rounding up the troops for dinner at the chicest sushi joint, you've got psychedelic diva written all over you. People like you make it cool to be groovy again, which is why "Groove is in the Heart" is your theme song.

How do you take the inner rock star test?!?!:confused:

Fuzzy317
07-09-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
Now I have to find those other test.... :D :D

Here are some of the threads I know of:

What kind of pet are you? (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11599)

What Breed of Dog are you at Work? (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10583)

What breed of dog are you? (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2039)

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-09-2002, 12:14 AM
o.k. .... well I found the inner rock star one... and i had a bad feeling about that ... I ended up being Britney Spears too... I don't know how I don't like her or the way she acts.. and the personality didn't match the way I answered the q's at all... oh well... *whines* i wanted to be somebody cool :p

GoldenRetrLuver
03-09-2004, 06:20 PM
Just thought to bump this up. :)

Julie, you're a Golden Retriever!

No bones about it, you're a popular, fun-loving Golden Retriever. Adored by all and too cool for school, you're extroverted and enthusiastic. Your magnetic personality makes you the life of any bash!

:D

SeamusK
03-09-2004, 06:39 PM
ST. Bernard? WHA? odd..

bluekat
03-09-2004, 07:41 PM
Tiffany, you're a Great Dane!No bones about it, you're the Adonis of all dogs — a Great Dane. Your perfect mix of brains and brawn wins you legions of fans wherever you go. Just snap your fingers and the crowd comes running.

:confused: :p Doesn't sound that much like me...lol

bluekat
03-09-2004, 07:45 PM
Tiffany, your celebrity look is the Glamorous Look!

Who's causing paparazzi false alarms and turning heads everywhere she goes? It's definitely you, babe, with your Glamorous Look. You're totally up on all the latest fashion trends and never miss a chance to steal the show with some hot little number that's just so right now.

umm...ok:p lol
These quizzes are fun!:D

lute
03-09-2004, 07:55 PM
i'm a collie.:D

bluekat
03-09-2004, 08:02 PM
Tiffany, your theme song is What A Girl Wants!

Who says you're too old for slumber parties? On top of that sugar, spice and everything nice, you are the epitome of feminine, inner strength, so of course you know "What a Girl Wants." When you're with your friends on a ski vacation or a long weekend at the lake, you're on top of everything, including how to be your genuine self.

:p

trayi52
03-09-2004, 08:32 PM
Mine:
Collie

No bones about it, you're a loyal, nurturing Collie. A sensitive breed, you're always approachable and very in tune with others' feelings — just like Lassie! Because of your empathetic nature, you tend to be the group psychologist to your circle of friends. Your faithful, easygoing, steadfast personality makes you a wonderful confidant; people love to come to you with their troubles. Bottom line? You're a star at interpersonal relationships and have a knack for making new friends and acquaintances wherever you go. After all, what's a Collie without a flock to look after? Since you're so giving, your buddies might not realize that you need them just as much as they need you, so make sure not to neglect yours truly. Everyone deserves some "me" time. Woof!

My theme song is:
Independent Woman

You could fit right in with Charlie's Angels themselves. When "Independent Woman" is cranking, your smooth and powerful groove announces your entrance to any event and nothing can get in your way. Maybe you're balancing school, sports, and a job. Or maybe you're seriously thinking about your career. Any way you slice it, you are a modern woman. When your song comes on the car radio, you turn it up and tell your passengers to hang on—you have a statement to make and a song to sing. You're a lass with sass, and plenty of sauce. Some of your girlfriends might not understand why you pay your own way on dates sometimes. But it makes sense to you. You can't be categorized by the usual labels. Hey, you've got your priorities straight and being dependent on someone all of the time is not one of them. And while strangers might be surprised enough to say, "Girl I didn't know you could get down like that," no one else is, 'cause you've proven your righteousness time and time again.

bluekat
03-09-2004, 08:55 PM
Tiffany, you're destined for Fear Factor

"What a wuss, I could totally do that." Of course you could, that's why your reality show is Fear Factor.

You're the fearless type — always the one jumping off the highest rock, riding the biggest wave, taking the biggest dare. You are fiercely competitive, most likely to turn a nice dinner into an eating contest. Sure it scares your friends when you play chicken on a two-lane highway, but it's good training for your reality show debut.

;)

cocker_luva
03-09-2004, 09:13 PM
Kari, you're a Scottish Terrier!

No bones about it, you're an adventurous Scottish Terrier. Fearless, feisty, and always up for a challenge, you like having things your way. Some people might even label you stubborn or headstrong.

bluekat
03-09-2004, 09:18 PM
Tiffany, you're destined for Fear Factor

"What a wuss, I could totally do that." Of course you could, that's why your reality show is Fear Factor.

You're the fearless type — always the one jumping off the highest rock, riding the biggest wave, taking the biggest dare. You are fiercely competitive, most likely to turn a nice dinner into an eating contest. Sure it scares your friends when you play chicken on a two-lane highway, but it's good training for your reality show debut.

I'm surprised:p

BitsyNaceyDog
03-10-2004, 07:24 AM
What Breed of Dog Are You?
kari, you're a Scottish Terrier!

Do You Follow Your Heart or Your Head?
_kari, you follow your heart when it comes to success.

You're an impassioned individual who just can't suppress your ideals. You've got a strong sense of right and wrong, and want to let people know when they've crossed the line. Sure, there are times when you sit back to hear both sides of an argument. But people had better stay out of the way when your fiery passions take hold.

What's Your Theme Song?

kari, your theme song is Groove is in the Heart!

(I don't have any idea what that is, and neither does itunes.)

K9soul
03-10-2004, 08:21 AM
I got Bernese mountain dog on breed, and Walking on Sunshine as my theme song. Cute test hehe

pitc9
03-10-2004, 10:27 AM
I am an Irish Setter

lovemyshiba
03-10-2004, 10:43 AM
I'm a yorkie, lol:)

MaxandSpike'sMom
03-10-2004, 11:12 AM
I am a cocker spaniel?!?:)

My Peanuts
03-10-2004, 11:33 AM
Here's mine.

Diana, you're a Cocker Spaniel!

No bones about it, you're a perky, loving Cocker Spaniel. (Think Lady from Lady and the Tramp.) Playful and energetic, you're a real people person — er, dog. People can't help but fall hook, line, and sinker for your friendly, well-rounded personality and natural charm. It's a subtle thing, though — being outgoing and flirtatious, not showy, is the name of your game. Friends, co-workers, and potential dates can't help liking you. How could they not? Your winning-yet-humble ways make you popular, admired, and a joy to be around. Woof!

EssTer
03-10-2004, 03:11 PM
he he, I'm bernese mountain dog.... I like those dogs:)

cali
03-10-2004, 03:45 PM
I am a german sheperd :p

hehe I also took the "whats your puppys personality?" test for 4 of the dogs so far! lol and ya know what? that test has all 4 that I have done so far pinned perfectly! happy is an angel, perky is a best friend, misty is a comedien, and shadow is royalty! shadows is funny because we refere to her as "the Queen" :eek:

edit: Blair is a best friend, and Ripley is an angel :p

ps before I took the test for perky, I said "hey perky, what are you?" she looks at me then walks off with stolen goods in her mouth. my mom burst out laughing and said "well she's not an angel!"

bluekat
03-10-2004, 04:01 PM
LOL, I'm obsessed with doing these quizzes:p
Your color is black. The color of night. Serene and mysterious, black conjures up images of elegant evening gowns, dashing tuxedos, and gleaming limousines. Traditionally a symbol of success, black also represents power and an uncompromising demand for perfection.

I expected to get blue;):p

tikeyas_mom
03-10-2004, 04:15 PM
Tikeyas_mom, you're a Chihuahua!

No bones about it, you're an energetic, devoted Chihuahua. For your breed, size definitely doesn't matter. After all, sometimes the best things (diamonds, car keys, Godiva truffles) come in small packages.

bluekat
03-10-2004, 04:40 PM
Tiffany, your signature city is Los Angeles

Lights, camera, action! A mover and shaker like you will enjoy being front and center in a scene that has lots of things to do and plenty of places to go. Maybe you also like to treat yourself to a little pampering every now and again. Who wouldn't? From new purchases to a personal trainer to a massage or spa treatment, a little luxury now and again doesn't feel too bad, now does it?

:D

bluekat
03-10-2004, 04:44 PM
What's Your Cat's True Identity?
Former Incarnation: Audrey Hepburn

Aliases: Princess, Jewels, Cutsie, Poopsie, Precious, Little Boots, Minnie, Boo-Boo

Description: Subject has uncanny sense for luxury, and has been known to act in a snobbish or pretentious manner. Is demanding. Is often seen with other cats of the same status group, perhaps wearing expensive collars. Is convinced that it deserves a high standard of living. Not dangerous, although can get carried away during playtime. Naps lightly. Bats daintily. Subject can be easily persuaded with gourmet food and expensive toys. Often is good for a cuddle or a hug,this cat makes a fine companion. Tends to meow in a refined kitty accent that may sound comical to other, less polished cats. In spare time, often reads cat fashion magazines, such as This Kitty, Cat Health, and Cat and Country".

Kinda sounds like Blueberry:p lol

Cincy'sMom
03-10-2004, 09:34 PM
Amy, you're a Scottish Terrier!

No bones about it, you're an adventurous Scottish Terrier. Fearless, feisty, and always up for a challenge, you like having things your way. Some people might even label you stubborn or headstrong

Tweety_Pie
03-10-2004, 10:19 PM
Kelsey, you're a St. Bernard!

No bones about it, you're a dedicated, trustworthy St. Bernard. Loyal and good-hearted, you're as reliable as they come. Your naturally protective personality is reflected in the way you treat people close to you

petlover
03-13-2004, 12:23 PM
I am a golden retriever.:D
My theme song is " I Will Survive":)

DogLover9501
03-13-2004, 02:38 PM
Jynelle, I got the same lol Chihuahua...