PDA

View Full Version : The Talking Dog

wombat2u2004
03-24-2007, 04:18 AM
A Guy is driving around Dublin when he see's a sign in front of a house.

"Talking Dog for Sale "
So he stops and rings the bell and the owner said that the Dog is in
the back yard and to go and take a look.
The guy walks around to the back yard and sees a Labrador sitting
there."You Talk?" he asks.
"Yes" the Lab replies.
"So what's the story?"
The Lab looks up and says: "Well, I discovered that I could talk
when I was pretty young."
"I wanted to help the Government, so I told the Garda, (Police),
about my gift, and in no time at all they had me jetting from country to
country, sitting in rooms with spies and world Leaders, because no one
figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable
spies for eight years running. But the jetting around really tired me out, and I
knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up
for a job at the Airport to do some undercover security work wandering
near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible
dealings and was awarded a batch of medals. I then got married, had
a load of Puppies, and now I'm just retired."
The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants
for the Dog."Ten Euros" the man says!
"Ten Euros, This Dog is amazing. Why on earth would you sell him so cheap?"

"Because he is a liar. He never did any of that shit!"

trayi52
03-24-2007, 06:55 AM
Another good laugh!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again!!!!!!!!!

Willie :)

mike001
03-24-2007, 08:55 AM
Too funny...lol...

sparks19
03-24-2007, 11:38 AM
HAHAHAHAHA that reminds me of another joke.

A guy takes a trip to the desert and sees a man walking a Camel, a dog, and a sheep.

he walks up to the man and says "hello" and asks if the man would mind if he talks to his camel.

The man says "Camel doesn't talk"

But the guy tries anyway. he says to the camel "so how do you like it here in the desert?" the camel replies "Meh it's not bad but it gets a little hot sometimes." The owner of the camel is astounded. the guy goes on and says tot he camel "How does your owner treat you?" The camel says "I can't complain... he brushes me everyday... he feeds me everyday.... and gives me water when I need it. Overall he is a pretty good guy."

The guy then asks if he may talk to the dog. The man is in complete shock but still says "dog doesn't talk."

The guy tries anyway. he asks the dog the same question "How do you like your owner?" the dog replies "I can't complain... he plays fetch with me everyday... takes me for walks... rubs my belly... and feeds me good food. Overall he is a pretty good guy."

Now the man is in absolute shock as his animals have never spoken before. he can't believe this guy has come out of no where and carried on a conversation with his camel and his dog.

The guy then asks "do you mind if I speak with your sheep?"

The man nervously looks around and says "UH..... NO you can't..... Sheep is a Liar."

;);)

wombat2u2004
03-24-2007, 07:20 PM
HAHAHAHAHA that reminds me of another joke.

A guy takes a trip to the desert and sees a man walking a Camel, a dog, and a sheep.

he walks up to the man and says "hello" and asks if the man would mind if he talks to his camel.

The man says "Camel doesn't talk"

But the guy tries anyway. he says to the camel "so how do you like it here in the desert?" the camel replies "Meh it's not bad but it gets a little hot sometimes." The owner of the camel is astounded. the guy goes on and says tot he camel "How does your owner treat you?" The camel says "I can't complain... he brushes me everyday... he feeds me everyday.... and gives me water when I need it. Overall he is a pretty good guy."

The guy then asks if he may talk to the dog. The man is in complete shock but still says "dog doesn't talk."

The guy tries anyway. he asks the dog the same question "How do you like your owner?" the dog replies "I can't complain... he plays fetch with me everyday... takes me for walks... rubs my belly... and feeds me good food. Overall he is a pretty good guy."

Now the man is in absolute shock as his animals have never spoken before. he can't believe this guy has come out of no where and carried on a conversation with his camel and his dog.

The guy then asks "do you mind if I speak with your sheep?"

The man nervously looks around and says "UH..... NO you can't..... Sheep is a Liar."

;);)

Hehehehehe........that is very good. But you know, if animals could talk, and this scene was set in the middle east, then this would probably be a true story....lol.
Wom

sparks19
03-24-2007, 08:00 PM
Hehehehehe........that is very good. But you know, if animals could talk, and this scene was set in the middle east, then this would probably be a true story....lol.
Wom

Or the deep south :D LOL

"If you think silence of the lambs is what happens when larry goes out to the barn... you might be a redneck" LOL

wombat2u2004
03-24-2007, 09:01 PM
Or the deep south :D LOL

"If you think silence of the lambs is what happens when larry goes out to the barn... you might be a redneck" LOL

Hehehehehe......and he was heard singing "I love ewe in the springtime".
Heehee
Wom

sparks19
03-24-2007, 09:04 PM
Hehehehehe......and he was heard singing "I love ewe in the springtime".
Heehee
Wom

HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA