PDA

View Full Version : guinea pigs b-day

G.P.girl
07-04-2002, 03:29 AM
i was just wondreing if i'm crazy, or does every body celebrate their g.p.'s birthday?:p

Ann
07-04-2002, 04:00 AM
Yeah, I celebrated mine when I had guinea pigs. I don't think that's wierd at all because I loved them all very much.

AmberLee
07-04-2002, 12:31 PM
Well, I don't have g.p.s, but we have small celebrations each month for both cats (Livvy: 11 Apr 99; Cassy: 11 Jul 99) on the 11th and a bigger celebration in April and July. Each month we have food treats, extra attention, and catnip. On the annual celebrations we throw in 'party hat' hockey and 'attack the bubble' game. I used to get them mylar balloons: the kids loved them when they were smaller, but are dubious about mid-air floaty things now. :rolleyes:

How do you celebrate your darlings birthdays?

Heather Wallace
07-04-2002, 03:38 PM
I usually get my pets a little treat on their Birthday, It is Max's B day soon so I will get him something nice.

07-04-2002, 04:34 PM
Of course we celebrate our pets birthday !!!!
a extra treat , some new toys and of course many many hugs and chin-scratches !!!!

G.P.girl
07-04-2002, 05:52 PM
i usually make the pigs a salad or give them xtra lettuce. one time i made my rabbit, Cadbury a carrot cake. of course he didn't eat much moe than a few crumbs of it but he liked the vitamin drops just the same:)

krazyaboutkatz
07-05-2002, 02:37 AM
I have three cats and I celebrate their birthdays too. I'll give them extra attention and give them treats and new toys. I love them so much and they are my children so I don't think that it's strange to celebrate your pets birthdays. :)

Sam's My Baby
07-05-2002, 11:44 AM
Yes, I celebrate my pets birthdays, except I dont know many of their birthdays, I just celebrate them on the day I got them.:) The only real birthday I know is my gerbils which is November 9, 2001.;) :)