PDA

View Full Version : Angel reading & Tarrot cards

Muddy4paws
03-23-2007, 06:31 PM
Has anyone had these done? I was thinking about having mine done by a lady I've been speaking to but I'm not sure what to expect of anything!

I'm interested to know what Angel card reading is too if anyone knows?

Freedom
03-23-2007, 06:42 PM
Here is a link for a "free" on line angel card reading.
The page explains what is it, at least to this person.

http://www.angelpsychic.com/angel_cards/

Tarot cards - I only know that some folks feel it takes time to learn to use them properly - so you may want to ask how long the person has been using them.

columbine
03-23-2007, 06:43 PM
I've never done angel cards, but I do read Tarot. And I'll tell you right now, no two readers explain it the same way!

The Tarot is like a bridge between your right (preverbal/picture/intuitive) and left (language/explanation/analytical) brain hemispheres. It's a way of introducing what you understand without knowing quite why (or for reasons related to your personal spirituality) to the part of you that can make practical use of it.

It can also be a sort of telephone that somebody who can't communicate with you directly (an ancestor, someone living far away who doesn't have your contact info, yourself as a child) can get in touch with you.

It's also a way of giving yourself permission to be curious about things that can't be proven hard and fast, at least right away, when you need a bit more information or inspiration to make a decision.

The next 9 people, I'm sure, will be happy to provide you with 10 more explanations! (Maybe I shoulda just posted a picture?)

Love, Columbine

NoahsMommy
03-24-2007, 12:39 AM
My mom reads Tarot Cards as well - just for fun. :)

I guess I would explain it as this - you ask a question - OR - have the cards you select tell you what's going on. While I believe in God and am a self proclaimed Christian - I believe God's powerful enough to teach me in any way - its amazing at what comes up!!

My mom read Staci and Tonya's cards - it was cool, huh girlies??

There are MANY ways, but my mom does the '12 card read' where each card (of the original 12 you pull and give to the reader) is in a specific area of your life...such as, Career, Love/Relationships/Children, Financial, What You're Conciously Thinking, What the Outcome Will Be, etc.

Its fun! The online ones are interesting, but hands on, in person is a lot better in my opinion. :) Just keep an open mind and be positive. Like horoscopes, fortune cookies, etc, you can't "live your life based on them"...well, you can, but I guess also taking in your logical side too is important for living smart.

Enjoy! :D