PDA

View Full Version : Revenge?

Crayons09
03-23-2007, 11:31 AM
I was just wondering if your cats use revenge against you? Chaucer is the KING of it. He may seem like a sweetheart but if you get on his bad side watchout! If he wants your attention and you can't give it to him RIGHT then he will go off and make himself puke. I know many are thinking "he can't make himself puke" If you saw it you would know thats exactly what he is doing. After he is done puking he will give you that snotty "meow" and then walk away. Now, my dad gets the blunt of everything. Chaucer will pee on his side of the bed, he pees on ONLY his shoes, pukes on his things and the list goes on. My dad is not a cat person so him and Chaucer aren't the best of friends. Do any of your cats do this? or is Chaucer the only one? :rolleyes: The reason I'm asking this is because he did this last night. I was on the phone and Chaucer NEEDED his food right then. (or so he thought) I couldn't go down to get it because I was on the cord phone. So what does he do? He starts hacking. I rushed to get paper towels to put under him and right when I did this he vomits right on my hand. Then he walks away going "meh meh" and he is fine. So, lets here your stories of revenge. Don't be fooled by the cute face
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/pc9f918f45c8d5eab0e83bca2efcb71ff/ea45b6bb.jpg

KitCat
03-23-2007, 11:42 AM
I had a kitty that was a bit aggressive, so the rule was "No Wrestling!" One day my friend was playing rough and wrestling and I told him not to and he did anyway. Kitty was good, but the next time the guy was there he was sitting on a chair and dangling his hand down. Kitty walks over and BITES him. So I guess he remembered from the last time.

AbbyMom
03-23-2007, 12:31 PM
My RB Fritz was a naughty boy...when he was hungry (which was frequently) and couldn't get me to open that can, he would go find something to destroy. He would find a plant and rip it out by the roots. He would jump up on the kitchen counter and find something to break by knocking it on the floor. He'd shred the closest furniture. Yes, this was on purpose when he was mad at me.

What a brat he was! I just loved him to pieces and I still miss him 20 years later.

catmandu
03-23-2007, 03:58 PM
Micheal can be vengeful if the other Cats cross him.
If they try to steal his share of the Pounce tretas , they will feel the might of the "Orange Paw" of justice.
Dont tread on me!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/cats101568.jpg

Or like Popeye its pow and its wham understand!!

momcat
03-23-2007, 05:29 PM
Oh Chaucer, how could such a beautiful kitty be so nawtee? You know how much your Meowmie loves you and gives you everything you could possibly need or want. We hoomins are totally focused on giving you the best of care and all the attention you kitties want & need.

But there are many things we need to do to keep your furever home clean and safe. We would love nothing more than to share every moment of the day with our kitties but if we did your litter box wouldn't be cleaned, there'd be no cat food in the house, and your favorite spot in the house wouldn't be as comfortable or inviting. So be patient with Meowmie and don't get angry if she doesn't respond to your requests immediately. Sometimes it's just not possible to stop what we're doing. It certainly doesn't mean she's ignoring you!

Crayons09
03-24-2007, 03:59 PM
Atleast I know now Chaucer isn't the only one ;) This only happens about once a month so its not too bad. He just has his days :rolleyes:

Freedom
03-24-2007, 04:21 PM
Don't know that it is revenge, exactly, just a way to get attention! They DO find way s to communicate with humans, who are not connected to the feline ESP 'net! :D

DJFyrewolf36
03-25-2007, 05:15 AM
Spook likes to pee...right in FRONT of the litterbox (hence why I keep it on the tile ;) ) if it isn't clean to her satisfaction. I *try* to scoop every other day but sometimes it gets forgotten for a day or two...and it isn't long until I KNOW that the box needs to be cleaned :rolleyes:

At least she is predictable, and doesn't pee anywhere else. Remus has his days of knocking things off of my desk or shelves but other than that he is pretty mellow.

Sevaede
03-25-2007, 07:17 AM
Soni is very particular about how full he wants his bowl. If it's not at a certain level, then he will tell you about it until you fix it. I find that kinda endearing, though. lol :D