PDA

View Full Version : Keely-ann

kb2yjx
03-23-2007, 03:52 AM
How nice to meet you this morning!!! Sounds like you have been true to your mission of faithful companion that was assigned to you many years ago!!! Alas, health problems in a senior kitty cannot be helped, but sure sounds like your parent is taking very good care of you! Many hugs and kisses from all of here at the Clan Campbell house!! HAPPY COTD!!!!

TopCat3
03-23-2007, 06:55 AM
Good luck and good health and long life to you, dear Keely-Ann. Take your medicine like a good girl and drink plenty. I think I know how your Mummy must feel because my Cleo has thyroid and kidney issues too. With lots of care and love you will be fine for a long time, we hope.

The TopCats

mom2lotsacats
03-23-2007, 08:29 AM
Keely-Ann,
You are such a pretty cat! I love your coloring. I'm glad you've had a good life and a loving home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

smokey the elder
03-23-2007, 09:44 AM
What a stunning cat! Paw applause to your purrents for taking such good care of you. You're a pretty high-maintenance princess; I hope you know that! ;)

catmandu
03-23-2007, 09:55 AM
Keely -Ann we are so pleased to meet such a Beautiful Senior Kitty Zen such as you.
And we are so sorry that you are having heath issues, we pray that your Meowmie and the White Coats can make you comfortable and give you many more years of life.
We are sending a Healing MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO KOSMIC KEELY-ANN OUR COTD!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

Killearn Kitties
03-23-2007, 11:25 AM
What a beautiful girl you are Keely-Ann! I am glad you hear that you are doing well in your later years, and taking your medication like a champ! :D What a good girl. I hope it all helps you to stay with us for a while yet.

Have a wonderful day of celebration today sweetheart. Maybe turn your heating pad up a notch? ;) Congratulations!

jani
03-23-2007, 11:52 AM
Wow! You are truly a beautiful baby. Congratulations on being the cat of the decade and now the cat of the day :) Enjoy it with lots of love and good health.

jani, oni and Lucy (my "fake" russian blue)

momoffuzzyfaces
03-23-2007, 02:00 PM
Keely-ann you are one stunning princess!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful picture and meet you today!!!
Sounds like you have a great life full of fun and love!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
03-23-2007, 04:29 PM
What a sweet and beautiful senior we have as our featured honoree!:) Keely-Ann, I have tears in my eyes after reading your Mom's loving words, of the life long bond of unconditional love you two share! :) You may be in your golden years but you know Keely-Ann, you still have that youthful glow and the spirit of a youngster:) I had to laugh when your Mom referred to your alias; "breathing heat rock!":D I notice she has returned the favor, providing you with your very own wall cubby heat mat for those down times when Mom's away;) I hope you're doing well, sweetheart! So many senior kitties (mine included) have had thyroid and kidney issues to deal with. But thankfully you have been blessed with the most caring of Moms who will do all in her power to keep you healthy, happy and with her for many more years to come:) Congratulations to beautiful Keely-Ann, our most inspirational, most deserving CAT OF THE DAY! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration:)

Randi
03-23-2007, 04:40 PM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the Day, Keely-Ann!

It was a treat to see your pretty face today, and you look so sweet. I hope you will have some good years to come - there's no doubt you'll be spoiled as you deserve. ;)

Kisses and scritchies to you and thanks to your purrson for taking such good care of you. :)

Babyboonie
03-23-2007, 04:58 PM
What a beauty you are! Those lovely sparkling eyes and glossy fur - you are certainly very loved by your furless mummy.

Sorry to hear that you are poorly, Tigger , Louie and myself wish you many more years on your comfy heated cushion!

Congratulations on being COTD :)

blue girl
03-23-2007, 06:15 PM
Keely-Ann, what a heart-warming story your mommy has to share with us! What a sweet, sweet girl you are and how blessed your mom is to have you in her life, watching over her from your little perch, and keeping her warm as she sleeps at night :) You've had many wonderful years together and I am sure that you have many more to look forward to. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

karlyb
03-24-2007, 01:34 AM
Keely-Ann, you are so beautiful with your plush gray fur and soft amber eyes. I'm sorry that you have been having health problems, but your mom has been taking very good care of you to keep you as well as possible. Take your meds and drink lots of water like a good girl, Keely-Ann! I can tell from your story that your mom loves you very much. You are a wonderful COTD, Keely-Ann and I hope you have many more years with your loving family.

cassiesmom
03-24-2007, 08:01 PM
I agree with everything that has already been said! Keely-Ann, you are a very beautiful 'senior kitty-zen' and I want to join with the others in wishing you a long, happy and healthy life with your caring person. I love your smiling face! Please ask your person to give you a hug and a snuggle for me. Purrs and head bops from Illinois [from the personal servant of a cat that looks almost exactly like you!].