PDA

View Full Version : Keegan and the TBALLS!!

shais_mom
07-04-2002, 01:34 AM
Logan these are for you!!
(And others of course!!!) :D

shais_mom
07-04-2002, 01:37 AM
and this one is my most favorite!!

shais_mom
07-04-2002, 01:39 AM
And this one.

shais_mom
07-04-2002, 01:44 AM
And anudder one!

shais_mom
07-04-2002, 01:46 AM
And this one she is saying
"Come on mom lets go! I gotta play tball!! Come on come on come on!!!"

Cinder & Smoke
07-04-2002, 01:48 AM
Wow! Keegan ~

The T-Ball Farrie come'd to yer house!

How mannie kan you pick up at wunst?

shais_mom
07-04-2002, 01:59 AM
BOY!!! CINNER'S and SMOKE!! You are up late!! Leave it to us Buckeye's huh!?!?!?
Mom is typin away on this thing and she made me get up and come answer you! I wuz 'sawin logz real gud too! Bummer!
I can sumtimes getz 2 in my mouf but dat only lasts for a second. I kan't keep dem der!!
I just get too 'cited!! But mommy lafs at me when she bounces 2 of dem and I kan't decide wich 1 i want!!! humph!
She is soooo proud of me!!! She gave a guy at work 10 of the balls and so we still should have 90 left!!! I haven't eaten or lost any!!! (that we know of!!) Da only ting is mommie seyz I gotz ta learn to givemup. Its a fight to the finish b/c I don't wanna givemup. Mommy sez that is what makes HER tired fighten wif me for em!! But they are MY T-BALLZ and I donwanna givemup!!!By golly!!
Iffin I givemup she just frows em again. She obvisly dontwannem!
GOOD NIGHT EVERBUDDY AND HAPPY 4TH of JUlY!!
I getta go to gpa's and gma's and PLAY T-BALL!!
I am so cited I can't hardly stay awake one more minute!!! Gonna go nighters!!!
Night everbuddy!!!
Love to all
Keegermeister!!

Ann
07-04-2002, 02:10 AM
Aw, it looks like she is having sooooooo much fun! :)

Adorable!

zippy-kat
07-04-2002, 02:19 AM
It's the KEEG-STER!!
Sure looks like yer havin' fun there red-dawg!

Yer momma better becareful, I might come up there and sneaks off with ya! ;) Think we can fitz all those t-ballz in my purse?

Logan
07-04-2002, 05:58 AM
STACI!!!!! :D:D:D Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! :D I have been waiting to see that girl for a long time, especially with her tennis balls!!!! :) Too cute!

Rachel
07-04-2002, 06:51 AM
Oh, Keegan, you are just one fun loving pupper. I liked the pictures your mom posted and especially the one of you by the door. She knew exactly what you were saying there too. heehee
Don't forget to make everybody play with you today...they need the exercise...right?

tatsxxx11
07-04-2002, 06:54 AM
Keegan, Star***Shine*** here! Wow, that's what I call hitting the jackpot!!:D Do you have a bestest Mommy or what!:) I'm available for a sleep over whenever you can schedule it. My Mommy will drive me. I love tennis balls too and we'd have so much fun! And Keegan, you're SOOOOOOOOO purrty! Have fun!! Love, yer pal, Star.

Dixieland Dancer
07-04-2002, 08:26 AM
Oh Keegan what a beauty you are! I am soooo fond of the red-dawg goldens!!! :D Did you know they even have a red-dawg fan club on the internet??? They really do!!!

Staci, Thank you for posting pictures. I was thinking to myself just yesterday how long it has been since I saw a picture of Keegan. :eek: I really enjoyed seeing her again and especially with all the T-balls! My Taffey (RB) was able to hold three in her mouth at once and was never seen without at least one in her mouth!!

You guys have a happy fourth at Grandma and Grandpa's! :D

Cincy'sMom
07-04-2002, 08:26 AM
Wow! Tennis Ball Heaven! You are such a lucky girl Keegan!! Great Pictures Staci

slleipnir
07-04-2002, 09:15 AM
What a sweety! Looks like theres more tballs then she knows what to do with! She must be in heaven :]

anna_66
07-04-2002, 09:20 AM
I've been waiting for those pics! I knew I had to keep Angus away from the computer screen when I looked at these or he would be drooling all over the keyboard and giving me that look like, "I want that many too!".
Have a great 4th.

Freckles
07-04-2002, 11:16 AM
where has the little puppy gone?

lovemymaltese
07-04-2002, 04:41 PM
Wow that dog was in doggie heaven. All those tennis balls, I know of a few dogs that dream of being in that situation. Ha!

DoggiesAreTheBest
07-05-2002, 06:24 AM
I too was wondering when was the last time you had posted a picture of Keegan. And boy has she gotten big!!!

Looks like she is having fun with those tennis balls.

Albea
07-05-2002, 12:40 PM
Keegan Grace:
You have become such a beautiful young lady!!! It's such a treat to look at you and see how much fun you're having with all your T-balls:D You remind me of my first Golden, Natasha "the Red Menace." The nickname was as much for her red coat as for her behavior.:rolleyes:

Sudilar
07-06-2002, 01:29 PM
Keegan!!! Shiloh is sooooo jealous!!!! Tballs are FUN!

What a beauty you are Miss Keegan Grace!!!

sweet_stormy
07-06-2002, 09:08 PM
Keegan is such a cute puppy!

Karen
07-06-2002, 09:43 PM
From Keegan ...

Ah, Heaven! A box
of balls for me, too many
to chase at once - glee!

So many t-balls
How can I find enough arms
to throw them for me?

Oh, belov'd box of
t-balls - the sight of you there
fills me with bouncies!

Logan
07-06-2002, 10:10 PM
As always, great poetry, Karen!! :D

shais_mom
07-06-2002, 10:44 PM
Thank You, Karen!!! That is wonderful!!! and sooooooooooo Keegan!!!Sounds just like her!!! ;)