PDA

View Full Version : Mom I'm trying to sleep!!

Craftlady
03-22-2007, 05:41 PM
He let me take his photo while I stood in the doorway of our room. This is major because normally he would jump and run when we get near like this with him.

Stephen is enjoying our bed :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/Craftlady/Stephen/Stephen0322.jpg

momcat
03-22-2007, 06:02 PM
Hey there fellow kitty! What is it with our hoomins that they constantly have to attack us with that darn flashy box? My Meowmie says they do it because we're so darn cute and they want to show us off to all the other hoomins on Pet Talk. I don't mind it once in awhile, but when I'm sleeping definitely NO WAY!!!!!

Your friend,
Groucho

Freedom
03-22-2007, 06:23 PM
Oh Stephen, I am SO happy to see you relaxing a little bit. Keep adjusting buddy!

Catty1
03-22-2007, 06:47 PM
Glad you are learning that you are safe and loved, Stephen - you ain't seen nothing yet! :D

kb2yjx
03-22-2007, 06:55 PM
Stephen is one handsome lad!!

jenluckenbach
03-22-2007, 07:10 PM
Relaxing on the BIG bed is one of the BEST things a kitty can do to make them feel at home! :) Glad you are making yourself comfy, Stephen.

Craftlady
03-22-2007, 07:58 PM
He used hubby and I as speed bumps this morning playing with Cindy. :D
Also, he and Skinny played allot this a.m.
Stephen wore himself out. LOL

I tried to sit on edge of the bed and pet him, didnt work off he flew. :(

Medusa
03-22-2007, 08:13 PM
Aw, he'll come around. Look how far he's come already. He's a lucky boy and he knows it. He just wants to be sure.

Craftlady
03-22-2007, 08:32 PM
Aw, he'll come around. Look how far he's come already. He's a lucky boy and he knows it. He just wants to be sure.

I know :)

jennielynn1970
03-22-2007, 08:41 PM
He's doing great!! And he is so handsome!

Craftlady
03-22-2007, 08:52 PM
Yep he is a cutie pie, :)
He loves to play with a mouse/stick toy. Hubby entertained him for over 1/2 hr. Stephen is still going strong with me when I took over.
Mr. Stephen is the energier bunny :D

Kalei
03-22-2007, 09:05 PM
Aw what a cute kitty! I can see why he would like that very nice large bed. And you have a lovely bed by the way:D Along with a lovely kitty:)

ShylanHal
03-22-2007, 10:18 PM
From the desk of Clover:

"Stephen, don't complain about the cameras! The light may be bothersome sometimes, but it always means extra lovin' and treats and then when your meowmie posts the pictures up on this site you have people from all over the globe complimenting you! I know I love it, and you should too!!!
-Love,
Clover Bell"

What a CUUUTIE!!! Your Stephen is a sweetheart! Shy boy, but still a sweetheart! Clover loves to pose for the camera; I've never seen her run away unless she A: doesn't see it, or B: is in her super freaky hyper-active-kitty mode!

Adorable baby!
-Kari

Craftlady
03-22-2007, 10:27 PM
Aw what a cute kitty! I can see why he would like that very nice large bed. And you have a lovely bed by the way:D Along with a lovely kitty:)

Thank You for both complements :)
My mother in law made the quilt years ago. I'm using it as a bed spread. It's light weight cotten.
It's a queen size and we have king size bed so I try to keep it in the center of the bed.

kimlovescats
03-22-2007, 10:47 PM
Stephen is precious and he's already making progress! Before long he'll be snuggling with you and hubby at night! Oh, and good luck keeping the quilt in the middle of your bed once he gets really comfortable and he and Skinny start playing chase through the middle of it! :D

krazyaboutkatz
03-22-2007, 11:22 PM
I'm glad to hear that Stephen is fitting in so well and is playing with his siblings.:) He sure is a handsome boy.:)

Craftlady
03-23-2007, 07:29 AM
Stephen is precious and he's already making progress! Before long he'll be snuggling with you and hubby at night! Oh, and good luck keeping the quilt in the middle of your bed once he gets really comfortable and he and Skinny start playing chase through the middle of it! :D

We had an awwwwwwww moment this morning. Woke up to Stephen laying on hubby's foot. He let us pet him :)
Also few minutes later he came back up on bed and walk around looking at us :D

He and Thumper shared the bed with us. :)

Yep, I can image the quilt being everywhere LOL

The box springs got it from his adventures. We have to repair the bottom of our box springs. He managed Saturday night to get up into them. So, we have a hugh roll of plastic and duct tape to put around the box springs.

Pawsitive Thinking
03-23-2007, 07:35 AM
I love the name! Stephen is a brilliant name for such a gorgeous cat

Barbara
03-23-2007, 08:16 AM
Aawww little Stephen- what a lovely boy on a lovely quilt :)

Killearn Kitties
03-23-2007, 08:25 AM
Stephen slept on a foot??? What is your secret? It took us YEARS to reach that stage with our bunch! :D