PDA

View Full Version : Close as I'll ever get to a group shot...

Glacier
03-22-2007, 03:46 PM
These are probably as close as I'll ever get to a group dog picture!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%202007/yard.jpg
Taken yesterday afternoon. I was splitting wood. The dogs were just hanging!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%202007/yard2.jpg
Slightly different angle. I'd name all the dogs, but it might be more fun to see how many of them PT recognizes!

BC_MoM
03-22-2007, 03:59 PM
That second one is great because of the majority of pooches are looking at you, I love it. :)

Ginger's Mom
03-22-2007, 04:07 PM
Love the second shot! I really don't think I can pick out and name your guys, but I thought it would be fun to try. If I even get two right I will be happy. So in the second picture from the left rear: Earle, standing in front of him Ozzy, in front of him Delta, next to him the gorgeous red-head..um Muskwa (?), behind him Pacer, next to Pacer...that dog I know I should know but cannot put a name to him, behind that dog ?, behind him is Franklin, and on the far right is Heyoka? Did I get any right? That was fun. :)
ETA: Oops I missed one, lying behind Ozzy is Antare.

cassiesmom
03-22-2007, 04:11 PM
Hugs times ten to everyone in this picture, Glacier! And the kitties not in the photo too. I can't name even one so I will just enjoy looking at them all.

cmayer31
03-22-2007, 04:13 PM
I think there's 10 there?

Muskwa
Pacer
Mac
Delta
Sleet
Franklin
Heyoka
Antare
Earle
Pingo

Those would be my guesses. Great pictures by the way. :D

I guess I can put these in my guessed order. In the second picture:

Furthest back from left to right:
Earle, Pingo, Franklin

Middle from left to right:
Mac, Pacer, Antare, Heyoka

Front from left to right:
Delta, Muskwa, Sleet (kind of middle/front I guess)

Husky_mom
03-22-2007, 04:13 PM
oh great a game of find the husky....... how many do you see??

letīs see.....

Earle, Pingo, Ozzy, Delta, Muskwa, Pacer, Sleet, Heyoka, Paxil........hmm...... brain dead here.........;) I wanna say Franklin.......

great pic....... can you manage make round two? ;) :p

Freedom
03-22-2007, 04:16 PM
Oh, 10 huskies on ONE photo! Heaven!

I know Delta, that's it.

Queen of Poop
03-22-2007, 04:20 PM
First row: Franklin and Bandit
Second row: Mac, Ozzy and Sleet
Third row: Hekoya, Pingo, ?, ? and Paxil

Fingers crossed that I got at least one right.

Regardless, I love all of your doggies!!

K9soul
03-22-2007, 04:54 PM
What great shots of a big bunch of the pack! Your home looks so cozy and peaceful (yes I know if any husky death howls are going on it's probably not so peaceful! :D)

BCollie_Kelly
03-22-2007, 05:17 PM
That sure is a whole lot of pooches! What a gorgeous pack! :)

finn's mom
03-22-2007, 05:28 PM
Oh, those are wonderful. They look like they've all been superimposed. ;) Such a great place to call home, for all animals!

ramanth
03-22-2007, 06:11 PM
I recognize Pacer! *laughs* Great photo. Loved seeing your home too. :D

cyber-sibes
03-22-2007, 08:02 PM
Here's my best guess....each row left to right
front row: Delta & Muskwa
middle row: Mac, Pacer, Sleet, and I'm guessing that's Founder walking off
next row back: Pingo (peeking out behind Mac), and Antare(?) (sitting behind Sleet)
Farthest back are Earle on the left and Paxil or is that Franklin, to the right?

Chilli
03-22-2007, 08:06 PM
Just look at all those beautiful faces! I couldn't even attempt to name all of them.. but do I see that handsome Earle? :D

Ginger's Mom
03-22-2007, 08:24 PM
Oooh, Pat I think that is a very good "guess."

K9soul
03-22-2007, 08:48 PM
Here's my best guess....each row left to right
front row: Delta & Muskwa
middle row: Mac, Pacer, Sleet, and I'm guessing that's Founder walking off
next row back: Pingo (peeking out behind Mac), and Antare (sitting behind Sleet)
Farthest back are Earle on the left and Paxil to the right?

I'd guess Founder right behind Sleet. I'm not quite sure who I think is walking off...is it Bandit? :D. The rest of those I'd guess the same I think!

Glacier
03-22-2007, 09:23 PM
These are probably as close as I'll ever get to a group dog picture!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%202007/yard.jpg

The dogs are: Closest to the camera: Mac, Pacer, Founder. Delta has his back to me, Sleet is beside him. Tehya is laying down chewing on a bone by the woodpile. Earle is near her, Bandit is behind her(she stole his bone!) Pingo is laying down in the distance and Franklin is in front of the house.

In this one, Delta and Muskwa are closest to the camera. Muskwa is the red and white Siberian. Sleet is behind Muskwa. To her left are Pacer and Mac. Founder is standing behind Sleet and Bandit is walking away. Franklin is sitting behind Founder. Pingo is still laying in the snow in the back and Earle is walking towards her.

cloverfdx
03-22-2007, 09:26 PM
I knew Delta and Mac ;). Great family photo Tamara, the dogs are all gorgeous.

K9soul
03-22-2007, 09:26 PM
In this one, Delta and Muskwa are closest to the camera. Muskwa is the red and white Siberian. Sleet is behind Muskwa. To her left are Pacer and Mac. Founder is standing behind Sleet and Bandit is walking away. Franklin is sitting behind Founder. Pingo is still laying in the snow in the back and Earle is walking towards her.

I missed Franklin, I guessed Paxil (was hard to tell all the way in the back!) but I guessed the rest right on the 2nd pic! :D That was fun ;)

cmayer31
03-22-2007, 09:39 PM
I got all but two, I said Antare and Heyoka, but it should have been Founder and Bandit. What a great picture though; husky heaven.

Ginger's Mom
03-23-2007, 05:42 AM
I am very amused that everyone knew Delta. I guess that is what happens when an entire online community spend a month praying for a wandering husky to return.
Sleet, of course. I knew I was going to smack myself on the forehead when you told me who that dog was, I just could not put a name to her (I believe my first ever Dog General post was in response to a picture of Sleet).
That really was a lot of fun. :)

husky 1
03-23-2007, 12:14 PM
Lovely pics , what a lovely looking area to live, beautiful home you have , io would love to live like that with my dogs all around me like that, can i come live with you please glacier???? :) oh, dogs too , pretty please.

pessimisaurus
03-23-2007, 12:37 PM
ahh!!! I loved them!!

lvpets2002
03-23-2007, 12:49 PM
;) All these babies are so adorable.. Great group shot.. Again just look at all that snow.. :D

dukedogsmom
03-23-2007, 02:14 PM
That is so cool! I'm glad we got to see that. What a great dog park you have :)

Lobodeb
03-23-2007, 03:47 PM
2 outta 10 for me. I knew Muskwa and Delta. Not good.

Tamera, can you randomly send me a picture of one of your dogs on a regular basis can pop quiz me? ;)
ETA: I originally typed Hekoya but I meant Muskwa. Honest! :o

cassiesmom
03-26-2007, 06:44 PM
Lovely pics , what a lovely looking area to live, beautiful home you have , i would love to live like that with my dogs all around me like that, can i come live with you please glacier???? :) oh, dogs too , pretty please.

Me, too, Glacier. I'll bring my own Aero Bed. I don't know too much about dog care, but I can wash dog and cat dishes and keep up with litter boxes.

Kfamr
03-26-2007, 10:40 PM
Both of those are such cool shots. What number are you up to anyways? I lost count!

Glacier
03-26-2007, 11:16 PM
What number are you up to anyways?

Back up to 24 with Tehya's arrival.

Cinder & Smoke
03-27-2007, 12:38 AM
What number are you up to anyways?

Back up to 24 with Tehya's arrival.

Don't let her kid you - she had NO IDEA "how many" ...
She had to go check the Guest Register at the Front Desk! :p

Whispering Spirits ~ Home to Many!

:D