PDA

View Full Version : ughhhhhhh

luvofallhorses
03-21-2007, 12:40 PM
I have to get a flippin' root canal. they started today and put in a temporary filling. and I feel like a flippiin' chipmunk. No wonder my tooth was hurting so damn bad. I have 2 more appts. so they can finish it. I cried when I got out of there because I hate going to the dentist and now this. :( I just cant wait until this is over. I was going to get a salad from Quiznos on Friday, but I don't know if I will be able to eat it and I am not eating any candy so nobody better offer me any! :rolleyes:

Daisy and Delilah
03-21-2007, 12:49 PM
That stinks, Krista. I'm sorry to hear it. I dislike going to the dentist more than most things I can think of. I hope you get to enjoy your salad. :(

Flatcoatluver
03-21-2007, 01:18 PM
(((HUGS))) I hate the dentist too! I have to get my cavity filled tormorrow and I am sooo nervous. I know the feeling of just wanting to get it over with.

JuniorxMyxLove
03-21-2007, 02:47 PM
Aww that really ssucks! I almost had to get 1 baby tooth pulled before I get my braces on (I cant wait! X_X) Which I'm scared for. All my friends (+ a sister) have gotten braces and they all scare me with their stories of how much it hurts and how horrible it is to get them on...

I have never *KNOCK ON WOOD* had a cavity or anything like that...Now if only I could have gotten perfectly set up teeth...

Logan
03-21-2007, 03:25 PM
I have found that the pain experienced before a root canal is far worse than any pain, afterward. Hope that helps!

Logan

Alysser
03-21-2007, 05:02 PM
Sorry to hear that Krista. It really stinks, but just remember, it's to improve your dental health for the better. I've never felt the pain but I've know many people have had too. I hope your root canal goes smoothly and ends as quickly as possible.

BCollie_Kelly
03-21-2007, 06:05 PM
Ahh, that stinks Krista! You're not alone when you say you hate the dentist... I've never had anything bad happen to me/ nothing went wrong... but theres something about it that I just don't like.

I hope it all goes well, Good Luck!

luvofallhorses
03-21-2007, 08:17 PM
thanks so much everyone! :) (((HUGS))) It wasn't too bad today, but I am fearing the next two appts. :rolleyes:

Karen
03-21-2007, 08:24 PM
Don't even worry bout the next two - the worst is already over! Yes, been there, done that. For me the worst part about the last two appointments was my jaw was kinda sore afterwards - but that's only because when I open my mouth wide, I dislocate my jaw - even when yawning - so I know that soreness was peculiar to me, as it was the back tooth, so I had to "open wide" ... sigh. Dislocate your jaw enough in a day and it will be sore the next day!