PDA

View Full Version : Natural Chocie Dog Food

*LabLoverKEB*
07-03-2002, 07:48 PM
I am thinking about switching Sadie's dog food, to Nutro Natural Choice, and I want to know if any of you feed your dog's Natural Choice?? Do they have a website?? Thank you very much!:) ;)

manda99
07-03-2002, 07:58 PM
http://www.nutroproducts.com/

Deb Motter
07-03-2002, 10:10 PM
We have been feeding Bonnie Natural Choice lamb and rice. She likes it even dry and seems to be doing well, although people food is still her favorite.:D

ilovehounds
07-04-2002, 11:43 AM
I recently swithched Hannah over to natural choice and she LOVES it. We had to switch her food because with her other food she would drink like two and a half bowls of water after eating.

The website is great be sure and sign up for the frequent buyers program I just got my package last week with about $20 worth of cuopons. They have great treats to and lots of can foods to choose from aswell. Im happy with it so far and so is Hannah.

Stenograsaurus
07-07-2002, 08:08 PM
My dogs love it!!!! Now that I'm pregnant my husband is in charge of getting the dog food (40 pound bags and I can only lift 20). Well, he didn't get food in time and ran out. So I borrowed some of mom's dog food. It's Purina Dog Chow. They looked at their bowl and looked at me like what's this? This isn't ours. It took a while for them to eat it and with the Nutro, I turn around and it's gone. I don't think Dakota chews.

aly
07-07-2002, 08:27 PM
At one time I was going to feed my dogs Nutro Natural Choice but I decided on Nutro Max instead because Nutro Max has mini chunks for small breeds and my dogs refuse to eat if the chunks are too big :rolleyes:

*LabLoverKEB*
07-07-2002, 09:50 PM
Thank you all very much!:) ;)