PDA

View Full Version : Little Miss Muffet!!!

kb2yjx
03-21-2007, 03:47 AM
O Muffet!!! That childhood poem was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw your name!!! THEN I could not help notice how lovely you are! You don't look a day over 5!! Even though you are a calico, I do detect a slight tortitude!! Many years more in your forever home. HAPPY COTD!!!!

Barbiecat
03-21-2007, 05:58 AM
Love those calicoes; what purrsonality! Enjoy your special day. P.S.-My kitty would do the same thing if I left for a week, too!

mom2lotsacats
03-21-2007, 08:37 AM
Muffet,
You are a pretty kitty! Sounds like you have a good home. :-) Congratulations on being cat of the day!

cassiesmom
03-21-2007, 09:43 AM
Oh, Muffet! I thought of the nursery rhyme too as I looked at your photo and read your story. It sounds like you are far too busy to spend time sitting on your tuffet. Coming and going and keeping tabs on your Person are more important. Please have a wonderful day as our Cat of the Day and please be careful in the great outdoors! Purrs and head bops from Illinois.

lvpets2002
03-21-2007, 10:02 AM
;) Muffett you are so pretty & adorable.. **** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY ****gO for those kitty treats today..

momoffuzzyfaces
03-21-2007, 01:03 PM
Muffet you are stunning!!!

I'm sure you wouldn't be at all frightened if a spider sat down beside you. If you are like my cats, you would probably eat the spider!!! :D

I hope you have a wonderful day of playing jungle cat and doing all your favorite things.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
03-21-2007, 01:45 PM
Muffet, you are truly a tiger of a kitty, at leasat in heart and spirit!:D What a bold and daring adventurer you are. and such a scamp at that, keeping your Mom waiting and wondering as you do!;) Have to keep your human on her toes and ever wanting for more, right sweetheart?:) And I hope today, your well earned day in the spotlight, is filled with some extra special fun adventures, and lots of loving too!:) Congratulations to our most deserving, most precious Cat of the Day, Muffet! Hugs and kisses to you, cutie Muffet!:D

karlyb
03-21-2007, 02:43 PM
You are a very pretty girl, Muffet. You look like you are mostly white, with just a few black and orange spots on your pretty face. What a good time you are having exploring the great outdoors. The fresh air and exercise are keeping you healthy so you will have many more years with your family. Maybe you'll get some extra treats today, and be sure to give your mom some kittykisses for making you famous today!

blue girl
03-21-2007, 04:09 PM
Muffet, what a face you have! Its so pretty, and that look in your eyes---I can see the tiger in you trying to come out and pounce! You sound like a very independent and demanding girl, but we all know that you couldn't live without your purrson there to love you unconditionally like she does ;) What a lucky girl you are to have such a wonderful caregiver, and she certainly is lucky to have such a sweet girl as her companion. Congratulations on bieng Cat of the Day!

sasha the cat
03-21-2007, 04:18 PM
Purrs, mew, meeeow to you Little Miss Muffett. What a beauty you are -- and you don't look a day over four! Our KatMa loves calico cats so much; they are such sweet ones.

My big brother, Norman the King, and I, Felix the Prince salute you today and we've been having a party in your honour. Catnip and treats, Yum! We virtually invite Miss Muffett to be our Queen Calico today. We're positive our darling RB Sasha the Queen Calico cat would approve.

May you and every pet on planet Earth live long & prosper, always loved, cherished, well-cared for and adored.

purrs & kittykisses from me, Felix & my big brother, Norman;
our purr~ents send oodles & boodles of kisses to you.

catmandu
03-21-2007, 04:51 PM
What a bundle of energy Ms Muffet is in her tree exploring her neighborhood and keeping an eye on her territory, all the land that she can spy from her lofty vantage point.
That reminds me of the days when I was a lad and our Cats had a ball climbing and exploring.It makes me wish that I could grow a tree in the living room.
The Found Cats All send an Arboreal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Mighty Explorer MS MUFFET COTD!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

Lillycat
03-21-2007, 08:22 PM
the heart just cannot resist a calico......luvs to you and congratulations too, on being cat of the day!!!!!!

Killearn Kitties
03-23-2007, 11:23 AM
I am completely in love with your beautiful face, Muffet! What a gorgeous girl you are! How can you be a fierce tiger when you are so pretty! :D :D

I hear you are not much of a lap cat, but I hope you demanded at least a few cuddles to celebrate your day in the spotlight as our Cat of the Day!

Congratulations sweetie.