PDA

View Full Version : Very Funny Video Of The Stray Cats! Abigail,Andy,Alvin and Amos.

kt_luvs_kitties
03-20-2007, 11:56 PM
Melissa (doolittleky) sent my kitties a "thing in a bag" kitty toy for Christmas. My cats had virtually NO use for this toy... BUT the stray cats found it both enticing and SCARY! Watch as Abigail jumps away the whole time. At the end Andy drags it off to "finish off the kill" lol. These cats are so funny. I love them alot, and it will be SO hard for me to let them go.

Excuse the carpet and the potty pans, it was before I cleaned for the night. You get to see Abigail, Andy, Alvin and Amos in this video. ENJOY! :D :p

Click here ~~> http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p197/kt_luvs_kitties/?action=view&current=catpics553.flv

Mad Mags Moo
03-21-2007, 06:21 AM
LOL LOL LOL
That was too funny! Brill video - thanks for making my day! :D :cool:

jennielynn1970
03-21-2007, 10:10 AM
What is a Thing in a Bag? Does it make those noises?? Abagail was so cute! And Andy dragging it away, lol... funny kitty. Alvin looks like he just adores the attention! Sweet kitties!

lvpets2002
03-21-2007, 10:21 AM
;) ;) All the Videos were just great of the babies.. My favorite was Abby & the rattle bag.. Now mom did I hear some extra spits/sputers.. I still laughed till I cryed.. My girls have one of those rattle bags & does the same as Abby.. Yes I confess I also add some extra noises.. All too funny.. :D

Lobodeb
03-21-2007, 10:21 AM
LOL, that was so funny!

Abby reminds me of my Sammy. I swear one day that if I sneeze at the right time, I'm going to send Sammy into cardiac arrest. :rolleyes:

Killearn Kitties
03-21-2007, 12:22 PM
What a great video! I would be delighted if my cats showed that much interest in any toy. Only Canadian catnip mice come close!

Randi
03-21-2007, 12:24 PM
That's hilarious! :D :D Abigail seems determined to "get it", but is too scared, while Andy is a real hero. LOL!

Thanks for sharing.

Grace
03-21-2007, 03:23 PM
Oh my - that is too funny!! Even after big brother starts touching it, Abigail is still spooked.

catmandu
03-21-2007, 04:15 PM
Thats especially funny as Abigail raects excatly the way my Scrappy 2 would if she was confronted with a bag that made noises.
And JJJ3 would just grab the bag and drag it off like a Cave Cat.
Thank You for those Crazy Kitties!