PDA

View Full Version : I need PT prayers

lute
03-20-2007, 10:12 PM
I just tought I'd let everyone know that I won't be on PT fer a while. Not sure how long. I sure am gonna miss you guys and gals!

The past week has been a wreck! We lost our house, we fired our employee and he went bazerk. Leaving us death threats and spreading aweful rumors about my family and I. This is a small town and rumors spread FAST! I'm taking it very hard. I can't eat or sleep. I also lost a very good friend this week. He died unjustly in jail. So between our work drama and having a burry a friend my family and I have decided to move. I'm not moving far, but this little town is killing us. We miss the city.

AND...yes, there's more...I have to rehome Charlie, my Coonhound and my chicks. :( I'm so upset and don't want to stop holding Charlie. I don't want to start any arguements over this. Having to give up some of my animals was a VERY last resort. I don't WANT to do it by any means!

Please keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers.

Lexie

Lobodeb
03-20-2007, 10:15 PM
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I know we dont' know each other very well, but please feel free to PM me if you want to talk.

Good luck.

Daisy and Delilah
03-20-2007, 10:21 PM
I'm sorry to hear this. How horrible for you. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. :(

Queen of Poop
03-20-2007, 10:38 PM
I will pray for you for better things to come. HUGS for you.

Karen
03-20-2007, 10:59 PM
You will be in our prayers, as will all your animals.

dukedogsmom
03-21-2007, 12:08 AM
I'm so very sorry. I know you can't help it about your animals and it breaks my heart for you to have to do so. It sounds like you've just been dealt too much for you to handle. I hope that you can find some strength from your friends and us here. If you need any other help from us, don't hesitate to ask. We will do as much as possible. Hang in there and just take it one day at a time, ok?

lute
03-21-2007, 12:52 AM
Thank you all so much for your kind words. It's so nice to know I have such great friends at PT! :)

BC_MoM
03-21-2007, 12:59 AM
Such sad news, Lexie. We know you love your animals more than anything. Whoever would even think of starting an arguement should feel ashamed. I'll say a prayer for you and your family tonight. We're all here for you if you need us!

luvofallhorses
03-21-2007, 06:07 AM
I'm so sorry! :( I can try to find some rescues for you for Charlie.

luvofallhorses
03-21-2007, 06:12 AM
here are the only rescues I could find. I hope one of them is close to you!
http://www.netpets.com/dogs/dogresc/breeds/dogbtk_hnd.html good luck!

catnapper
03-21-2007, 07:39 AM
I am so sorry. I wish you best of luck in your move and that your feet land in a wonderful place filled with good people.

wombat2u2004
03-21-2007, 07:44 AM
You take care now old mate. All the best to you and your family.
Wombat

moosmom
03-21-2007, 08:16 AM
I'm so sorry you have to go through such turmoil. There's nothing worse than upheaval, not knowing where you're going to be or what will become of your furkids.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers, Lute. Hang in there and keep us posted on your status, okay? And remember, we're here for you, ALWAYS.

(((((((((HUG)))))))))))

Donna

Ginger's Mom
03-21-2007, 08:23 AM
Sorry to hear that everything seems to have fallen apart at once. You and your family will be in my prayers.

ramanth
03-21-2007, 09:57 AM
I'm sorry you're going through a hard time right now. *Hugs*

carole
03-21-2007, 03:04 PM
Gosh Lexie that is just plain awful what you are going through, i would not wish that on anyone, please take care and know we are thinking of you and hoping things turn out for the best, i sure hope you can keep your furbaby,positive vibes been sent your way.

ChrisH
03-21-2007, 04:53 PM
Prayers and good thoughts on the way.

Alysser
03-21-2007, 05:05 PM
No one has any right to judge you over rehoming your animals, it's for the best, and we all know that you care very much for Charlie. I love pics of the little guy, hes so sweet. I'm sorry this is happening, and I hope you can come back as soon as possible. (((hugs))) Good luck!

lute
03-21-2007, 08:32 PM
Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments! Thanks for everyone's support!

Reachoutrescue
03-21-2007, 11:20 PM
Lex, I am here. I haven't been on PT in a while due to family stuff here, but I am going to help you with Charlie. I am talking to my main foster home first thing in the morning. Have faith. We will figure something out. Hugs and lots of love to you, your family, and your furkids.