PDA

View Full Version : Please help me choose......hurry!!

Husky_mom
03-20-2007, 04:02 PM
I should post this in Pet but I need urgent response......

Iīm torn between two tiels....... help me!!!

I want a male, one that can sing...... LOL...... when I bought Maui I thought she might be a he, but no, i was wrong..... hehe
so Iīm on the lookout and just found two gorgeous ones....... well three actually.....

numbers one and two are pied, I donīt have pics but i found a similiar one on the net, one Iīm 80 % sure is male, and the second Iīm 100 % sure is male(he started singing right on the spot) but is older and probably more difficult to hand held than the younger one......
http://www.feathereddarlins.com/MPiedFCinnB4.JPG

number three is a whiteface pied, also no pics but I found a similar one maybe juts a bit more gray around the neck than this one...... this one I have no clue about gender, but Iīm so torn because the breeder is letting me have it as a special ocassion and itīs about the same price as the other ones
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~geoffwatts/photogallery/Wf%20pied%20cock1.JPG

arrghhh!!! help me........ my heart tells me whiteface, but the yellowpieds are cute too!!....... what if I end with another female??...... maybe laterIīll have to get that third one ....... I canīt make my mind.......

help greatly appreciated!!

Whisk_Luva
03-20-2007, 04:06 PM
deffo the second 1 on the first pic. he is a cutie!

Husky_mom
03-20-2007, 04:16 PM
actually this are NOT their pics but number one and two are the same except for age...... but look juts like the one in the right in the first pic...... so about looks itīs that one or the whiteface........

but Iīm between the younger yellow an the whiteface

Whisk_Luva
03-20-2007, 04:20 PM
yellows rock! lol!

BitsyNaceyDog
03-20-2007, 04:22 PM
Are you going to meet them? I'd suggest going by personality rather than looks. Also know that if it does end up being a female she still may sing- females can sing and talk, they just aren't as likely to.

I have a whiteface pied that looks just like the one you posted.

Husky_mom
03-20-2007, 04:24 PM
Iīve met them both....... but canīt make my mind......arrgg

I know they can eventually rarely sing, but I wanted to hae more of a clear shot with a male ;)

they are soo cute i canīt choose, but i canīt take both......... right now... hehe...... I just want to make sure i donīt pass the chance of a whiteface because where i live there are like none....... but the yellow pied has me too....... aww man..... what to do??

Whisk_Luva
03-20-2007, 04:44 PM
Yellow! :D

buttercup132
03-20-2007, 04:47 PM
I like the second one better.

Kalei
03-20-2007, 04:58 PM
I personally love the first one. The pale-brown color is very unique:D

Husky_mom
03-20-2007, 05:22 PM
my Maui is that cinnamon color of the first one but pied although very light pied..........

so confused

Kfamr
03-20-2007, 05:30 PM
If you're going by looks, I like the white one. More unique. I see the first two colors more often.

cyber-sibes
03-20-2007, 05:33 PM
I want a male, one that can sing...... LOL......If this is your top priority, then pick one that you know is a male and sings. They're all beautiful!

BCollie_Kelly
03-20-2007, 06:02 PM
If you're going by looks, I like the white one. More unique. I see the first two colors more often.

I agree, I like the whiteface ones too. :)

BC_MoM
03-20-2007, 07:01 PM
I love the whiteface one as well! Beautiful bird. :)

Twisterdog
03-20-2007, 09:34 PM
As far as looks go, I like the third one best. It's unusual.

But, I wouldn't choose a pet on looks entirely. I'd choose by gender and personality.

Vette
03-21-2007, 06:18 AM
I like the White face bird.

Husky_mom
03-21-2007, 05:04 PM
well.......... the WF seems to be a female after all........ but, I already have her on hold :D ......... I need to get another cage first.......

aaand........ seeing as I wanted a male.......... Iīll probably get the other pied which Iīm almost sure itīs a male, gotta go again and verify........ soooo

Iīm gonna be soo dead...... but I donīt care LOL....... wish me luck!! Iīm so excited in getting a WF AND a male.......and to better things even more both pieds!!!.......

now Iīll have to websearch for a cage......:D