PDA

View Full Version : Remeber the Girl Whose Dog's Head Was Cut off?

elizabethann
03-20-2007, 11:35 AM
Sorry to have such a morbid title. :( This was on Dogster and I thought some of you might want to do this. I'm going to send her a card myself.

Because this story "touched" me...I wanted to do something to help. Being that I am in Dallas TX....There wasn't much I could do. So, I contacted a reporter for the Minneapolis Star and Tribune and asked for her help.

She will deliver any cards or letter directly to Crystal.

Please...Lets show this sweet girl that the world does not have to be a terrible place and that LOTS of people do Care.

Here is the information:

Crystal Brown C/O Mary Lynn Smith, Reporter
Star Tribune
Lowry Building, Suite 240
350 St. Peter Street
St. Paul, MN 55102

Also..Feel Free to Crosspost the address anywhere and to anyone who will want to do something nice.

ramanth
03-20-2007, 11:43 AM
What a nice thing for that reporter to do. :)

Giselle
03-20-2007, 01:54 PM
Does anybody know what organization she and her dog were volunteering for? I think it's so horrible that a therapy dog was maimed in such a crude fashion. Perhaps we could donate something to her organization in her dog's name. It'd be a greyt way to honor her pup's legacy :)

Kalei
03-20-2007, 02:06 PM
Wow that is an awesome idea! I think I may make a nice card for her:)

BC_MoM
03-20-2007, 02:47 PM
That's awesome! I was wondering if there was a way to get in touch with the poor girl. What a horrible thing to happen.

Did they ever catch the psycho who did this??

elizabethann
03-20-2007, 03:32 PM
I don't know what organization and I don't know if anybody's been caught. I just got that info from Dogster. I will try to find out more info.