PDA

View Full Version : Tigger

mom2lotsacats
03-20-2007, 09:06 AM
Tigger,
You are such a handsome tabby! I'm glad you were rescued and have a loving home now. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

cassiesmom
03-20-2007, 09:59 AM
Tigger, I have a very soft spot in my heart for orange tabby cats! How wonderful that you were brought to a forever home! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweety.

catmandu
03-20-2007, 10:00 AM
What a hadsome Owesome Orange Cat of the Future you are Tigger.
I know that a few of the regular Pet Talkers have Tiggers and you little face does look very familiar.
You are such a Handsome Warm Cat, full of fun and joy and we know that you will provide your Guardians with years and years of Love and Companionship.
The Found Cats All send a Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to Terrific Titanic TIGGER COTD!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

kb2yjx
03-20-2007, 11:15 AM
Sweet Tigger, when I first looked at your photo, I was seeing our beloved ORANGEMAN, Ralph Syracuse(RIP)!!! You are his twin, and if that is the case, then you are one awesome cat!!! Many years in your FOREVER home!! HAPPY COTD!!

blue girl
03-20-2007, 01:07 PM
Tigger, what a great story--you needed someone to rescue you off the streets and your mommy & daddy needed a cat to help make their house a home.....a match made in heaven! You are a cutie, sitting there looking so proud and happy and I am sure you also are looking forward to many more years of snuggles with your purrents. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

momtomany
03-20-2007, 02:23 PM
What a handsome boy your are Tigger and well loved by your furparents. Have them give you extra love today, you deserve it. :D

momoffuzzyfaces
03-20-2007, 02:38 PM
Tigger you certainly look like you have everything under control, sweetie!!!

What a great picture of you!!! I'm so glad your humans shared it and you with us today! Sure brightened up my rainy day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
03-20-2007, 05:44 PM
Hi Tigger Man! Oh, what a gorgeous, ultra charming, creamsicle kitty our are:D I'm all misty eyed reading of the beautiful bond of love you have forged with your fabulous family, Tigger! They opened up their hearts to you and welcomed you home without hesitation, and how well you have rewarded their great compassion with your unconditional love!!! :) I am so happy that a kitty so deserving found his way to such caring, devoted humans! I hope you and your best furbud Cocoa, and your proud people too are enjoying a very happy, warm and love filled Cat of the Day celebration!:) Hugs and kisses to our most deserving honoree, TIGGER:D Yes, here's to a lifetime of happy, love filled, carefree days with your wonderful family:)

karlyb
03-21-2007, 02:34 PM
Tigger, you have to be a most handsome cat - you are ORANGE! You look so comfortable lounging on the bed. What a lucky cat you are, Tigger, to be adopted into a loving family. I know you will give them many years of companionship and love. You are a great COTD!