PDA

View Full Version : Wrapped around her little white paws...

Glacier
03-19-2007, 06:52 PM
Four days, that's how long Sophia has been here, and I am completely wrapped around her little white paws.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats%202007/soph.jpg
She is beyond sweet. I've learned to type leaning back and with one hand so she can stay comfy on my chest! She purrs and purrs and purrs! She tucks her head under my chin and stretchs her paws out. Eventually she goes completely limp, totally relaxed. I love that. Twicket used to lay like that!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats%202007/sophai.jpg
Boggles my mind that someone else didn't want her and cared so little that they left her in the boonies to fend for herself!

jennielynn1970
03-19-2007, 07:13 PM
Awe.... sounds like she found the perfect home! She is so sweet looking! What a lucky girl she is, and you for finding such a wonderful kitty! Who ever had her before did not deserve her love and affection.

Bengalz
03-19-2007, 07:19 PM
She is so beautiful - I can't get enough of that pretty little face :D

Edwina's Secretary
03-19-2007, 07:31 PM
It makes me think of the song from Showboat....I Am Lucky Too.

So happy for both of you...to have found each other...

ramanth
03-19-2007, 08:29 PM
Oh give her a hug and kiss for me! :D

Queen of Poop
03-20-2007, 08:52 AM
Sounds like she's really, really happy to be with you. I am happy for you both.

critter crazy
03-20-2007, 08:58 AM
Awwww.....Such a cute darling kitty you are Sophia!! Glad you found a great home, and are settling in Nicely!!

Lori Jordan
03-20-2007, 09:51 AM
She is Beautiful.Some people don't have a clue,SHe looks like she is adjusting well!

Randi
03-20-2007, 10:20 AM
Wow, isn't she a gorgeous girl! :) I'm so glad she ended up with you. I too find it hard to believe that anyone could abandon her, and let her fend for herself. Luckie Sophia, and lucky you! :D

Fister is in love, and sends kisses and headbumpies.

elizabethann
03-20-2007, 11:15 AM
She is a real pretty girl. It sounds like she knows she's home & appreciates the fact that you love her so. :)

kimlovescats
03-20-2007, 12:25 PM
She is beautiful and what a lucky girl!!! THANK YOU so much for giving her a loving home! :)

Lobodeb
03-20-2007, 12:41 PM
Their loss is certainly your gain, Tamera and hers.

She sure is beautiful.

What's the cat count at now?

Glacier
03-20-2007, 02:31 PM

9. That's my cat limit. Stuart has some issue with double digits cat numbers, as does Onyx who shows his displeasure in icky ways!

finn's mom
03-20-2007, 02:41 PM
She's so pretty. Lucky girl finding you guys. :)

Cinder & Smoke
03-20-2007, 02:54 PM
Lobodeb][/b]

"9".
That's my cat limit.
Stuart has some issues with double digit cat numbers ...

:eek:

Oh, RIGHT!
Blame it on poor ole FuzzyFace!

Poor Guy - in the Dawg House over the Kat Kount! :p
I'll bet he doesn't even KNOW how many Kitties you've got stashed in the House!

Better be happie he hasn't decided to raise MOOSE in the side yard!

Poor Stuart! :(

catmandu
03-20-2007, 05:39 PM
I Often Think That When Treasues Like Shakespheare, Phillip And Felicia/felix Come Around Cold And Hungry Looking For Food And Companionship.
Sophie Is So Lucky To Have Found You Before Predators, Hunger Or Disease Found Her First.
Shes Grateful For Your Love And Will Repay You A Million Times Over For Helping Her When She Needed It The Most.
Bless You For Helping.

momcat
03-20-2007, 06:02 PM
...and it didn't take much! Sophia is beautiful! The *%%$#!!** that abandoned her is a major jerk but the less said about that loser the better. This is definitely a match made in heaven. Little Sophia now has a loving furever family and she knows she never has to worry or be scared again.

Groucho worries about strays and feral kitties with nobody to love them, care for them, or keep them safe. He says EVERY kitty should be a Pet Talk kitty! Groucho sends you lots of kitty hugs and kitty kisses to thank you for giving Sophia the life every kitty deserves.

Vermontcat
03-20-2007, 08:54 PM
Princess Sophia is just beautiful! :D
Did you name her after the character in the DaVinci Code?

Glacier
03-20-2007, 09:07 PM
Did you name her after the character in the DaVinci Code?

I never even thought of that and I really enjoyed that book! Princess was her shelter name. She told me she wanted to be called Sophia so I just added that to her shelter name.

gini
03-21-2007, 11:02 AM
Sometimes I wish that I could find the creep that dropped Sophia off - and drive him/her to the boonies and drop them off for a few days. Just so they could get a taste of what they have done to an animal.

Sophia is so grateful to you - you deserve all of the loving that she gives.

What a beautiful girl she is...........

JenBKR
03-21-2007, 03:22 PM
What a sweet little girl. She looks so content sitting there :)

Donnaj4962
03-21-2007, 03:38 PM
What a beautiful girl! So glad that you found one another.... it was a match made in heaven!