PDA

View Full Version : OMG, listen to Lily freaking out over her catnip!!

Kirsten
03-19-2007, 03:38 PM
I just recorded three sound files of Lily; she's always VERY vocal when she's getting some catnip. But better be warned, it sounds really scary!! :eek:

http://www.catmom.de/pix/catnip1.wav

http://www.catmom.de/pix/catnip2.wav

http://www.catmom.de/pix/catnip3.wav

Don't you think she sounds very demanding here? She's clearly addicted! LOL
And especially the third one doesn't sound very lady-like. You can even hear her licking the 'nip off the floor! Lily should be ashamed of herself! ;)

Kirsten

catfamily
03-19-2007, 04:09 PM
She REALLY is enjoying herself.It's great because she gets to express herself :D I think it's good for her :)

My Tucker never said anything for the longest time until catnip time.

Now even without catnip he is the most vocalist in the house.It's unreal.I always hope the neighbors can't hear him because he sounds like he's being tortured.He just doesn't shut up anymore.It's high pitched too. :eek:

Kirsten
03-19-2007, 04:14 PM
That is funny! :) I also think that in the third file, Lily sounds as if she was tortured, but it's just pure enthusiasm. LOL

Wonder why Tucker suddenly started talking so much? Lily was talkative right from the start...

Kirsten

catmandu
03-19-2007, 04:40 PM
Wow!
The Found Cats who were in the kitchen sure took notice at the sounds of a strange Cat. They were looking around wondering if thier Dad had brought in another recruit!!

Medusa
03-19-2007, 04:46 PM
I don't think it sounded scary at all. It sounded cute to me. I could hear her licking her lips. Sweet!

Edwina's Secretary
03-19-2007, 07:35 PM
All I have to do is bring some fresh cut catnip in the house and Eddie starts sounding like that!

When you are a cat...life is good.....

jennielynn1970
03-19-2007, 07:44 PM
She sounded adorable!!! Not scary at all!

Freedom
03-19-2007, 07:49 PM
SOMEONE was having LOTS of fun!! That is so cute.

How did you get that recorded, and then on here for us? I don't know how to do sound like that and I don't remember anyone doing it before!

ShylanHal
03-19-2007, 08:15 PM
OMG!! It's the Psycho-Kitty! My babies sound like that when they're playing. I hardly get any sleep at night because of it, and also because of that I'm half afraid to give them nip.
Clover had some while she was over at Mel's house, and became a freakin nutcase! She turns into those kind of hippie-nuts you find when they've had too much pot, only in kitty-and-catnip kinda way. She's rolling on the floor, plays with anythign that moves, her eyes get huge, and she becomes this invincible freak of nature!
Echo's crazy enough without it. I don't think she's ever had any before.
well, I'm afraid to give them nip, but I also don't know where to find any. All I have for them right now is a cat-nip bag that just has dried catnip leaves inside it. Old ones, too. But eehhh

CUTE SOUNDS!! Your lovely Lily sounds SO CUTE!

Kirsten
03-20-2007, 12:03 PM
How did you get that recorded, and then on here for us? I don't know how to do sound like that and I don't remember anyone doing it before!

My digi cam has a sound recorder, that's how I recorded the wav-files. I've uploaded them to my webspace like I do with my pics also. :)

Kirsten

Killearn Kitties
03-20-2007, 01:44 PM
Kirsten, are you sure you didn't stand on Lily's tail by accident in that third clip?! :eek: That girl sounds really agitated. :D

My cats never make a sound like that. In fact, they barely make any sound at all.

Kirsten
03-20-2007, 03:00 PM
I swear, I didn't touch her at all! All I did was holding some catnip between my fingers and showing it to hear! LOL

Kirsten

Randy_K
03-20-2007, 07:35 PM
That is one happy kitty!