PDA

View Full Version : Mojo has a new home!

king2005
03-19-2007, 02:07 PM
Mojo is my red & blue Betta. He was in this tiny betta tank & I hatted it, so I was keeping an eye open for something nice to put him into.

Chad & I were at ikea yesterday & they had these tall jars for 6.99. I bought 2. 1 for Mojo & 1 to put cooking utencils in.

I added Mojo's 2 bamboo plants & his clearish glass rocks (I need to get the rest out of Mango's tank, which is hard as he wants to kill me & I'd rather not have my skin & meat ripped open from him.. I like my hand & arm as is lol).

I put Mojo & his new HUGE home back beside my computer & fed him. He was happy eatting & telling me off like usual lol Everytime I look at him he poofs up & wants to attack me heheh he fits right in with all my pets lol

Chilli
03-19-2007, 02:58 PM
Aww, I bet he is loving all the extra space! =D
He certainly sounds like quite a character.. I bet he's alot of fun to have around. =]

king2005
03-19-2007, 03:04 PM
Hes kinda cool having on my computer desk. I say hi to him everytime I go to my computer... Chad keeps saying, stop bothering the fish lol I put my finger up to the glass to say hello & he knows that means I'm gonna feed him, or he can try to eat me through the glass hehe hes so silly

sweetpatata6
03-19-2007, 04:32 PM
Mojo sounds funny!!! lol

Kalei
03-19-2007, 07:02 PM
Haha Mojo sounds like a great betta!:D And I bet he just loves his new home...maybe he's thanking you by showing you his extra beautiful flared cheeks;)