PDA

View Full Version : *Update on my rescues of two years ago!

Medusa
03-19-2007, 12:50 PM
I think often of all the kitties I've rescued through the years but I've lost track of most of them. My 4 favorites however I receive reports about all the time. Chessie, my little black kitty, went to live w/my friend and catsitter. I don't have any pix of him to post at the moment but one of his sisters and a half sister are posted here now. The rest soon to come.

The first pic is of Star. I named her that because she has a marking on her forehead that, at the time, was star shaped. But it has since morphed into a diamond! Her sister Fraidy will be posted as soon as the new dad sends me her pic.

The second pic is Tigger, who was a little wisp of a thing. She had a serious lung infection and her ears were so bad w/mites that we thought she was deaf. But her new dad took my advice and now goes to Dr. Lee and he fixed her up. Isn't she beautiful?

The second pic is also of Tigger, loving life as it should be. Life is good.

Her new dad gives his cats the best life and they're all so well groomed and taken care of. I want to come back as a cat and have him as my dad.

Thanx for your indulgence, friends. It's just heartwarming to know that rescue work can have a happy ending.

Medusa
03-19-2007, 12:55 PM
Their new dad just emailed me another pic of them w/another of his rescues, Jewel. From l. to r. they are Tigger, Star, Fraidy (who has become quite the wide load) and Jewel.

lvpets2002
03-19-2007, 12:58 PM
;) All so adorable & sweet.. It always makes the heart pound better to see such success.. I love the picture with the baby on his back sunning..

Freedom
03-19-2007, 02:51 PM
How nice that he keeps in touch. It must give you a warm feeling to see them so happy and grown now.

And that pick on the back in the sunshine, OH MY, made me laugh out loud!

jazzcat
03-19-2007, 05:20 PM
Such happy endings for such pretty kitties!!! I know you must be very proud.

catmandu
03-19-2007, 06:51 PM
Of all the threads I read on Pet Talk the ones that I like the most are those Pet Talkers who take a Cat who is in need , and either give them a Furr Ever Home or make sure that these Cats and Dogs are no longer cold and hungry but loved Pet Companions.
Its a shame taht so many are falling by the wayside or being PTS in shelters.
At least we can share in these more fortunate Creations of God.

jennielynn1970
03-19-2007, 07:17 PM
What sweet kitties they are! I love the one of Tigger in the sunshine, and the one with all 4 kitties. Wonder what they were all watching so intently?! :D

Medusa
03-19-2007, 07:19 PM
Their dad has a lot of outdoor cats that he houses and feeds, so that's probably what they were watching. Either that or birds because he feeds the birds, too. We both are suckers for fur and feathers.