PDA

View Full Version : Can't Wait till Wednesday, neither can the others in the house!!

critter crazy
03-19-2007, 11:03 AM
Wednesday, Mocha gets Spayed! Problem is, she is in Heat now! and driving everyone up the wall!! She is singing all day/Night Long, rubbing on everything, including the dogs! and just being very shameless, in her actions!! he he he he! :D Poor Loki just dosent knwo what to do, he keeps coming to me, and looking quite pathetic. I think he cant wait for it to stop either!:rolleyes:

Medusa
03-19-2007, 11:58 AM
I feel for ya. But you haven't heard anything til you've heard a deaf cat in heat! My Creamsicle is deaf and when she comes in heat, she goes to the highest point of the house and sings opera. It's enough to wake the dead. She's the only one I haven't had spayed because she's deaf and a vestibular hypoplasia cat. But she's going in probably within the next month. :eek:

lvpets2002
03-19-2007, 12:32 PM
:) Oh I know where you are coming from.. My wittle Misti came in Heat early too & it was like OMG how fast could I get her to the Vets.. All the others were like could you Please turn off all that noise.. Poor Loki!! Good Luck Mocha..

critter crazy
03-19-2007, 01:37 PM
Ughhhh...I iwsh I could have gotten her Spayed sooner, but with her being sick, and the Vets backed up, it was impossible. Poor Baby is driving us all insane!

catmandu
03-19-2007, 03:04 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos889.jpg

I REMEMBER WHEN KARINA ANGEL WAS IN HEAT, THAT POOR LITTLE MOMMA CAT COULD HOLLER!!!!
THANK GOD WE GOT HER KITTENS TO SAFETY AND GOOD HOMES.
IT WAS SAD THAT SHE HAD TO BE PTS OR SHE WOULD BE A FOUND CAT.
RIP KARINA.
I KNOW THAT I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN.
ONE FINE DAY.