PDA

View Full Version : I'm a lazy bum!

Sirrahsim
03-19-2007, 10:40 AM
My best friend in the entire world is flying in to see me this afternoon and I can't seem to get off of my butt and straighten up the house :rolleyes: :D I know that she won't care what my house looks like, but she has known me since 5th grade and probably doesn't believe that I am capable of keeping an entire 3 bedroom house neat!!
I just need to do the dishes and clear off the computer desk... That's ALL that needs to be done... I'm such a lazy bum :rolleyes: :D :p

Tick Tock we leave for the airport in a few hours!!

king2005
03-19-2007, 11:30 AM
heheh I know what your going though lol

We've been cleaning & painting the house for a few weeks now. took us 7hrs to paint the livingroom... several days go by & then we painted the office & kitchen.. many days go by & we painted the bathroom... i can see several more days going by.. BUT I have plans for this Fri & Chad wont let any friends over until the hosue is spotless, so I'm gonna have to push hard to get the rest of the house done this week, so I can have my friend *coughguyIlikecough* over :D He was suppose to come over last friday, BUT the house wasn't ready, so I hand to cancle :( I was so excited too :p

Sirrahsim
03-19-2007, 11:48 AM
ohh painting is so much fine :) I hope that you get it done in time.

Kalei
03-19-2007, 12:12 PM
AW that is great. I always wondered if some bestfriends stick together after highschool. I have a bestfriend whom I'm closer to than anyone else in the world and we were always afraid that after high school we would no longer talk and see each other..but so far we and many other adults have been wrong..we've been out of school for 2 years and still see each other every week:D

But I can understand what you mean by cleaning..sometimes I get in those moods where I just want to sit all day too:)