PDA

View Full Version : Test the Nation

cali
03-18-2007, 09:40 PM
did any other of the canadians take the test? I took it..only to be declared a moron lol the average IQ by this test is 100, I fell 17 points BELOW average. and I guess 90% of the answers, I honestly didnt have the foggiest idea. oddly enugh I scored my highest in language...??? not sure how I pulled THAT trick off lol Logic I knew I would suck and I did, I have no ability to logic at all, I was looking at the questions completly bewildered, I can figer out simple patterns but number patterns? been doing them since 2nd grade and I have never been able to figer them out. math? haha lol easier for me then logic but I need more then 20 seconds to work through it, memory? ya I have the worst memory a 19 year old has ever had, all the test did was agree with that lol..so anyone else take the test?

Karen
03-18-2007, 10:31 PM
What test are you talking about?

cali
03-18-2007, 10:41 PM
its an IQ test, called test the nation, its Canadians only though :)

http://www.cbc.ca/testthenation/

Lilith Cherry
03-19-2007, 05:06 AM
I just did it and scored 134!! :p :) It was fun! Did you watch the show on TV yesterday? I can't see it here in China so I would love to know which team won it? I vote for the Tattoo Artists!

king2005
03-19-2007, 08:13 AM
its official, I'm retarded lol

I scored an 85 :P

Sirrahsim
03-19-2007, 08:36 AM
I'm an American but I took it anyway. I scored 115. :D My husband is definately the logical thinker and the math whiz of the family :)

Language 11/12
Memory 6/6
Logic 7/12
Visual Memory 5/6
Math 8/12
Perception 9/12

I probably would have done better without Tyler sitting on my lap trying to help :D

cali
03-19-2007, 09:20 AM
its official, I'm retarded lol

I scored an 85 :P

lol join the club, my score was 83....and I managed to graduate from a top private high scool lol

BC_MoM
03-19-2007, 11:58 AM
You can't take them when you're distracted, tired, etc, because that will effect your score... and I'm always tired.

I don't bother with IQ tests. I think they're silly.

Freedom
03-19-2007, 03:24 PM
It is NOt Canadians only!!! There is an option at the bottom for "outside Canada."

I guessed I was 110, and I got 115.

It was interesting. You need about 15 mintues to take the test, and I wished they had said that at the start. I didn't even give a thought to how long it might take.

It WAS fun!

IRescue452
03-19-2007, 04:19 PM
I'm stuck at the video section, the videos won't play on my computer. What stupidness it that!
I've never finished an IQ test. I'm graduating with honors but I get so bored with academics. Most IQ tests I've looked at start with the stupid train question about the trains traveling toward each other at a certain speed. By the time I get done reading that question I manage to decide the test is stupid and not worth my time. Sure I can do a simple math problem, but who gives a flying F if the trains pass each other at what time. That's for the railway companies to worry about. For all I care, the trains could derail some time after they start and the whole problem would be solved.