PDA

View Full Version : Empty nest syndrome.

jenluckenbach
03-18-2007, 02:49 PM
Chip and Dale have left for their forever home. At least I managed to hold back the tears until the family left.

But they are a wonderful family and these boys will have a wonderful home.

I honestly didn't expect it to be this hard.

AND! One of Cameo's baby girls has been pre-adopted by a pre-approved family. But at least I have another month with that little tuxie.

Catty1
03-18-2007, 02:59 PM
{{{{hugs}}}}

Maybe you'll get updates - I hope so!

A new place for those babies to terrorize as their very own. :D

Ya done good...but it hurts....

momcat
03-18-2007, 03:22 PM
Chip and Dale are two very fortunate little guys, they had you to love them and do everything possible to make sure they got off to a very good start in their young lives. Wishing both of them a long and happy life with their new furever family. And one of Cameo's babies is already spoken for! Bless you, Jen! Another PT happy ending....

jazzcat
03-18-2007, 03:29 PM
Oh Jen, I know it is hard but how wonderful that they got a good home together. Just what you wanted! Congrats!!!! and (((HUGS)))

krazyaboutkatz
03-18-2007, 03:45 PM
I'm so glad to hear that Chip & Dale found their new forever loving home together.:) Will their new owners be keeping their names? I know it's sad to see them go but you did wonderful work with them and you should be very proud.:)

It's also great news that one of the baby tuxies already has a new home when she's old enough.:)

catmandu
03-18-2007, 04:01 PM
I know that you are sad Jen , but you have the satisfaction of knowing that due to your generous nature and love Chip and Dale have found a great Furr Ever Home!
I know how you feel but its the duty of a Foster Meowmie to make room for Cats who need her help.
A job well done Jen!'
CONCATULATIONS from Gary,The Found Paradise Hotel Cats , Porch Cats and All Our Rainbow Bridge Teddy Bear Angels.

K & L
03-18-2007, 04:28 PM
I know, some get to your hearts more than others. Eventually with time, and knowing the went to a wonderful home, it will ease. I'm glad to hear they were adopted by wonderful people. Did they go together?

jenluckenbach
03-18-2007, 05:13 PM
The boys DID go to the same household. A home with twin 11 year old girls. And if we are very lucky, maybe even new PT members. (crosses fingers). They will probably be changing their names however. But to me they will ALWAYS be Chip and Dale, my first bottle babies. How easy they made my nursing experience. :) And the amazing aount of love that they filled my heart with. Sure will be quiet around here, well, at least until Cameo's babies start running. ;)

jennielynn1970
03-18-2007, 06:22 PM
Awe!!! I'm so glad they found a home! And together, that's great!! So, each twin will have a kitty!! They'll do great, and they had the best start since they were with you and Charlie!