PDA

View Full Version : Photobucket question - moving pics

Catty1
03-18-2007, 01:58 PM
Okay, I know how to move my pics to sub-albums...but do I have to do them one at a time? Is there a faster way?

I checked "Help" but didn't find anything useful.

THANKS!

critter crazy
03-18-2007, 02:02 PM
I dont think so, I have only been able to move them one at a time myself. But If there is a way, I would definitely like to hear it! It took me one whole day, to get all of my albums sorted out!:eek:

Catty1
03-18-2007, 02:06 PM
yeah, I have 203 to sort! I think I am down to 195 now! LOL

Glacier
03-18-2007, 02:10 PM
Click the little box beside each pic you want to move to a new album. A green checkmark should appear in the box. Scroll way down to the very bottom of the page. Click "Move Selected". That will take you to another page where you can pick which album to move them too. You can move as many as you want at a time. (Oh, I just realized I have a premium photobucket account, but I assume it works the same on the free ones)

If you have posted the pics you are moving on line somewhere, they will no longer be visible. Moving them breaks the old links.

critter crazy
03-18-2007, 02:14 PM
DUH!! She's right, there is a little white box under the pics! you click on that and a green check appears. click on as many as you want, then scroll down to the bottom, and select Move Items. Then just select what album to place them in!

Now I feel Dumb!!:D

Catty1
03-18-2007, 02:14 PM
THANK YOU!!!! *sighs with great relief*....