PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Boo

slleipnir
03-17-2007, 11:12 PM
I don't normally ask for prayers...but this isn't really for me.

I'm not sure if anyone remembers back last summer when I worked on a farm for a while?? She had a dog named Boo

http://www.tainted-sky.net/farm/IMG_6715.jpg

She actually just lost her other dog before I started working there which was a huge loss to them.

Anyway, Boo has apperintly been missing for 2 weeks. I'm so worried about her. I'm worried someone stole her or she got stuck somewhere. They live sorta in the middle of no where out in the country They don't live near any busy highway or the sort and I'm pretty sure she's close with her neighbors....

She is crushed, and I can't imagen how it feels, but I know how much her dog means to her. I just hope and pray they find her....

dukedogsmom
03-17-2007, 11:16 PM
Poor Boo. I hope she's safe and is found soon. I would be a wreck if I were your friend. Please find your way home, Boo. Audrey, I'm going to light Duke's candle for Boo, ok?

slleipnir
03-17-2007, 11:27 PM
I'm so sad and she not even my dog....she is such a wonderful dog:( I e-mailed the humane society incase by some chance they came across her. I highly doubt it has they live more thatn 1.5 hours from the HS....

http://www.tainted-sky.net/farm/IMG_6600.jpg

luvofallhorses
03-18-2007, 12:19 AM
poor Boo.. she must be terrified. :( I will pray that Boo shows up soon back where she belongs safe and unharmed. please keep us updated!

BC_MoM
03-18-2007, 01:07 AM
That's so horrible. :(:( I'll be saying lots and lots of prayers that Boo finds her way home!!!

slleipnir
03-18-2007, 10:35 AM
It scares be because we have a lot of coyote's around those area's...they can and will easily take down a dog of Boo's size. I hope and pray she just wandered off somewhere or someone found her...

Kalei
03-18-2007, 10:38 AM
Aw no! The worst thing ever is when I dog gets lost, its so scarey just thinking of what may have happened. Boo will be in my prayers tonight. Let's all hope he will come back home safely or that someone will find him.

Kfamr
03-18-2007, 07:29 PM
Oh no. :( I know the pain of this all too well. Please tell her to keep on looking.
Post as many signs as she can, call and visit the shelters as often as possible, etc.

I will be thinking of Boo and hoping for her safe return.

slleipnir
03-18-2007, 09:54 PM
The problem is she lives in the country, sort of in the middle of no where. Literally. She has a few neighbors but they are not close by. The front of her place is water, and the side is wooded then water.

We have one shelter (which I e-mailed) that is 1.5 hours away...so not likely but still possible. She said she's done everything humanly possible...unfortanatly the likelyhood that it was a coyote are very high..:(

cyber-sibes
03-18-2007, 09:56 PM
Adding our prayers that Boo returns home soon.

king2005
03-19-2007, 09:25 AM
Oh no, thats so sad :( I will keep Boo & her family in my thoughts for her safe return.

I had no idea there were coyote' on the island. I knew there were Foxes. Is the coyote population small? I've never heard them when I was at the cottages or camping.

lizbud
03-19-2007, 10:54 AM
Poor Boo. :( I do hope she finds her way back home.