PDA

View Full Version : Another rant...

Alysser
03-17-2007, 09:56 PM
I know I just recently had a rant, but I just need to again. I am so confused with this whole situation and I don't know what to do about it.

There is this girl that I was friends with for a long time, since 3rd grade. I was really good friends with her, up until the beginning of this year. There was this whole stupid thing with one girl, that I was barley involved in, and she blamed me for the whole thing. She has not done this only once. It's happened way to many times. She blamed me for literally everything. If one of my friends invited someone else to sit at our lunch table for a day, she would glare at me the ENTIRE period and ask me why someone was sitting there. I sometimes wouldn't even KNOW the person and yet, she still found me to be the culprit of the whole thing. :rolleyes: Anyway, this whole situation at the beginning of year split are lunch table apart. Everyone that I am friends with got mad at her for blaming me for the situation, so we all moved to a different table.

Up until now, I had not talked to her since the incident. Yet the past couple of days she keeps coming up to me asking me "Alyssa, are you mad at me?". I just shrugged and ignored her, because I really didn't want to say yes when I really am. I am just so sick of getting blamed for things I didn't do. Plus, I thought she was mad at me so I avoided her.

Now my question, what would you do? Should I give her another chance?? I don't really want to, but I feel bad. Sorry this was so long, but I really need some advice because I am completely lost.

sparks19
03-17-2007, 10:03 PM
I would just tell her that YES you are upset with her. Not mad but upset. She is supposed to be your friend... it does not mean that she owns you.... it does not mean that you can be her punching bag whenever she is not happy... you are allowed to be friends with other people or have other people be near you. Just tell her that you feel perhaps you should not be friends anymore until she can prove that she can be a FRIEND.... until she can be civil with you and others around you. You do not need that kind of treatment, attitude or drama. Tell her you are more than willing to be friends with her if she can start treating you like a human being and a friend.

Daisy and Delilah
03-17-2007, 10:55 PM
I would just tell her that YES you are upset with her. Not mad but upset. She is supposed to be your friend... it does not mean that she owns you.... it does not mean that you can be her punching bag whenever she is not happy... you are allowed to be friends with other people or have other people be near you. Just tell her that you feel perhaps you should not be friends anymore until she can prove that she can be a FRIEND.... until she can be civil with you and others around you. You do not need that kind of treatment, attitude or drama. Tell her you are more than willing to be friends with her if she can start treating you like a human being and a friend.

I agree with sparks on this, Alyssa. Very well said.

Your story is a painful reminder as to the cliques in school. Ugh! I don't envy you hon. Good luck with her.