PDA

View Full Version : Burmese Cats in Az

Uabassoon
07-02-2002, 11:26 PM
I posted this in the rescue thread, but I hope to get some more views in here. If anyone is interested in possibly adopting them let me know. I gave them a link to a burmese rescue that was given to me on the rescue thread, so maybe that will work out. I would really like to help them out with this. They are very sad to be leaving them behind.

"Due to my husband's ill health, cancer and heart issues, we have to move to Mexico to receive the treatments which we cannot afford in the US. Mocha and Java, born, July 16, 1997, are our loves, however, the airline state the cats cannot travel with us due to the "heat" in the cargo hold. We are unable to drive to Guadalajara Mexico. We have to fly. We are very concerned about adoption of the "babies". We are scheduled to leave
Payson, AZ on August 16, 2002.
HELP! Please! I do not know where to seek help?
Sincerely,
Sharon & Wayne
PS
They are inseparable."

zippy-kat
07-03-2002, 12:49 AM
I wish I could take them but I live in a no-cat/dog apt. complex! :(

Uabassoon
07-03-2002, 01:13 AM
I got another e-mail from the couple with the Burmese.. here's a little more info. I really wish I could take them in, but I know that I can't afford to take in anymore cats and my roommate wouldn't be too happy about me taking in two more cats.

"We have their papers of pedigree. They were born July 16, 1997. They are loving, love to jump into your arms or upon your back (sometimes when you least expect it) and they are vocal. Mocha, in particular, very vocal. He is the Alpha male, although smaller than Java. Java is calm, very, very sweet, has a deep, wonderful purr. Loves to ride atop Wayne's shoulders as Wayne works at his desk or walks about the house. They love to sleep in the crook of our legs, atop the bed. We have moved a lot. They travel well. They adapt well to each home rapidly. They like Fancy Feast and Dental Diet."

zippy-kat
07-03-2002, 02:07 PM
Poor babies!

I hope they can find them a good home!