PDA

View Full Version : People in my city are just rude!!!

coco-bean
03-17-2007, 11:01 AM
I understand not everyone likes dogs, cats ect. but that doesnt give people the right to be rude to those of us who do loves pets!!!
I've been looking for a place to live for a while now and people are just flat out rude when i ask their pet policy. On their websites says for Pets: Restrictions, so of course im going to wish for the best and ask. and I get nothing but rude people who just dont care what they say to me or how i might take it.
Since it's been getting alot warmer out here i've seen a TON of people walking their dogs on sidewalks, in the morning, afternoon and even some at night.
Most people are walking two dogs at a time, so dont tell me people dont have dogs in this town. Im almost sure over HALF the towns population has a dog or two. I just happen to have 3, there's really no difference in taking care of 3 than when i had just 2. Just more food, longer play time...i mean it doesnt change how i feel about them.
I dont understand how some people can just be so flat out mean!!!!
GRR...just had to vent a little!

RedHedd
03-17-2007, 11:45 AM
When you see people walking their dogs, politely ask them about the pet policy where they live. As you know, dog people are for the most part a friendly bunch. You might get a lead to a pet-friendly place to live.

coco-bean
03-17-2007, 03:06 PM
When you see people walking their dogs, politely ask them about the pet policy where they live. As you know, dog people are for the most part a friendly bunch. You might get a lead to a pet-friendly place to live.

thats an excellent idea, i havent even thought of that! thanks so much!