PDA

View Full Version : Found Cat Patient Report!!

catmandu
03-17-2007, 09:54 AM
Joseph is missing Three Teeth, and had his ears cleaned out.
BoBo has steroid shots , and two teeth are gone.
The best news is Micheal who sadly is deaf, but with excellent heart , and kidney functions.
Hes got the readings of a much younger Cat.
Actually thier geriatic tests were all good.
They will be back Monday noonish and will find a Barn Deli Chicken.
A reward for my three Dear Old Cats!
Thank You for your Prayers.
We appreciate that so much!!!

kimlovescats
03-17-2007, 09:56 AM
Sounds like a VERY good health check to me, Gary! Just shows what your wonderful care has done! Thanks for letting us know! ;)

cassiesmom
03-17-2007, 12:47 PM
Yay, a good report for Bo Bo, Michael and JJJ3! Their Pawpa takes such excellent, diligent care of them. Here you are, gentlemen: *PET *PET *PET!

lvpets2002
03-17-2007, 12:51 PM
:) Sounds Great Gary on All the Good News with the Babies.. Your a Great Dad with such Great Babies..

phesina
03-17-2007, 03:52 PM
What good news! Well done, gentlemen!

Pat

catmandu
03-17-2007, 03:56 PM
The Funniest Thing Was Hearing Juke Joint Joseph Bellow For His Treats.
After All It Had Been At Least Two Whole Days Since He Could Eat Them.and Thats A Long Time With No Temptations For A Cat Who Loves Them So Very Very Much.
He Sure Will Get His Fill Tonight In Hawaii At The All Pet Fly In Movies!!!!!

Freedom
03-17-2007, 05:49 PM
Just reading through this thread, and I WAS going to tell you, Gary, to forget the Barn Deli chicken and get JJJ his temptations! But I see you got that message LOUD AND CLEAR, directly from the source, te hee.

Glad to hear they are all on the mend!

catmandu
03-17-2007, 05:53 PM
The Barn Chickens more for Bo Bo and Micheal.
I am laoding up on the Temptations Tomorrow at Petcetera as they are on special. I know that JJJ3 would be disappointed if there were no

TTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTS!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Other Cats love the Southern Style Roasted Chicken!!

kb2yjx
03-17-2007, 06:26 PM
A BIG hug and kisses to the three returnees from the vet on Monday!! Enjoy your special treats that Dad has for you!!

jennielynn1970
03-17-2007, 07:33 PM
Oh I'm so glad that they are all doing well. Did you know that Michael was deaf?? The only deaf cat I had experience with was Alex, and he had a myriad of other problems as well. Please give Michael some chin rubs and head scritchies for me when he gets back home!

Zippy
03-17-2007, 08:01 PM
That's great that everone is healthy.JJJ3,Bo Bo,and Micheal enjoy your special treats.Zippy and Pumpkin send meows. :)

jenluckenbach
03-18-2007, 05:41 AM
Such good news for 3 wonderful older cat citizens. And being deaf isn't so bad, at least he can't hear all of Joseph's yells for Temptations. :p

Medusa
03-18-2007, 09:15 AM
All in all a great report!