PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Athena!

smokey the elder
03-17-2007, 06:56 AM
You look as wise as your namesake, lying so pretty on your blanket. Paw applause to your purrents for rescuing you!

mom2lotsacats
03-17-2007, 07:36 AM
Athena,
You are such a pretty kitty! It's wonderful you were rescued and now have a home where you are loved and appreicated. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

kb2yjx
03-17-2007, 09:05 AM
Athena, no doubt your beauty inspired your family to name you after the Greek goddess!! How lucky that you were found and saved by your forever family!!! HAPPY COTD!!

hardercy
03-17-2007, 11:12 AM
What a beautiful kitty! Congrats on your special day!

cassiesmom
03-17-2007, 12:56 PM
Oh, my, Athena! You are simply stunning. How wonderful that your family brought you home from the park. It sounds like you have lots of happy days with drinking from the faucet, car trips and photo shoots. Your green eyes radiate wisdom like your namesake goddess. Please have a wonderful day as our Cat of the Day! Happy Saint Patrick's Day, too.

momoffuzzyfaces
03-17-2007, 01:40 PM
Athena you are just stunning!!!

Your guardians knew a wonderful girl when they saw one!!!
I'm glad you have a wonderful loving home now!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
03-17-2007, 02:23 PM
Athena, goddess of love!:) What a gorgeous fur baby you are, sweetheart! Your mane so full and fluffy and your coloring and markings, spectacular; so softly muted, just like your beautiful green eyes! I can't blame your Mom for falling head over heals in love with you; at first sight! I'm so glad you found your way "home" Athena! You are certainly living the good life and deservedly so:) Congratulations on being crowned our most special St. Patrick's Day Cat of the Day, Athena! Enjoy your day on center stage and each and every moment of your wonderful life:) Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful girl:)

catmandu
03-17-2007, 04:27 PM
Awesome Athena I think that you are simply one of the most beautiful COTD ever.And thats so great that your Guardians rescued you from a bad situation and made you thier very special Companion Cat.
The Found Paradise Hotel Cats , many who had a rough start in life as well send a Very Special St Patricks Day MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW To AWESOME ATHENA COTD!!!!!
You certainly have come far in the world ATHENA!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

karlyb
03-17-2007, 10:54 PM
Athena, you are simply beautiful! I love your long fur and soft green eyes. How clever of you to lay on the table where your new family could find you. You have become an integral member of the family in the short time you have been there and they couldn't get along without you, Athena! You are a great St Patrick's COTD, sweet girl.

AvaJoy
03-18-2007, 03:46 PM
Angelic Athena, you look so lovely, lounging on that comfy blanket . . . perfect photo op, and you certainly know how to pose! I hope you enjoyed extra special pampering along with a scenic car ride to celebrate your day in the limelight, beautiful girl! :)