PDA

View Full Version : Our New Pet :)

K & L
03-16-2007, 09:14 AM
Hi Everyone
I'm trying to rest and get over this pneumonia so thought I'd share this with everyone. We've all been enjoying our new "pets" from here.

http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=123909

momcat
03-16-2007, 06:55 PM
Hi! It's great to hear from you again. I'm sorry to know that you've been so sick, are you feeling better now? The website is wonderful, I took a short tour and already know of a few kids to give it to. This is an excellent way for kids to learn about the needs of pets and the responsibility of being a pet caregiver. Overall, it looks like a whole lot of fun for every member of the family.

How are the ferals? Take it easy and be sure to get plenty of rest. Prayers for a swift and complete recovery.

K & L
03-16-2007, 09:00 PM
Hi! It's great to hear from you again. I'm sorry to know that you've been so sick, are you feeling better now? The website is wonderful, I took a short tour and already know of a few kids to give it to. This is an excellent way for kids to learn about the needs of pets and the responsibility of being a pet caregiver. Overall, it looks like a whole lot of fun for every member of the family.

How are the ferals? Take it easy and be sure to get plenty of rest. Prayers for a swift and complete recovery.

It's a VERY good way to teach them pet responsibility. They can't wait to come over and play/feed/dress and create their pets room. I have a lot of fun with it too!

The ferals are all doing well and we need to get in a trapping session as soon as I get over this horrible stuff. I haven't felt like doing much of anything. When I'm home I either on the couch or in the bed! Thanks so much for asking.