PDA

View Full Version : Imaginary kitty pics! ;)

Glacier
03-15-2007, 10:17 PM
I have some imagination. So powerful that my hypothetical, got no teeth, needs soft food kitty, became real tonight!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats%202007/sophialap.jpg
Introducing Princess Sophia! The shelter calls her Princess, but I already have a Princess Ivy so she needs another name too!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats%202007/spjoa.jpg
She a little snugglebug! Full of purrs and headbonks!

critter crazy
03-15-2007, 10:19 PM
Awwww.....She is adorable!! How about naming her just Sophia?? She is a cutie!

Glacier
03-15-2007, 10:21 PM
How about naming her just Sophia?? She is a cutie!

That is what she'll be called most of the time. Ivy is just Ivy, but don't tell her she really thinks she is a princess!

Taz_Zoee
03-15-2007, 10:41 PM
There's that adorable little imaginary kitty!! Just as I imagined her myself!! LOL Welcome Princess Sophia!! :D

krazyaboutkatz
03-15-2007, 11:33 PM
She sure is gorgeous.:) How about calling her Queen Sophia.;)

Killearn Kitties
03-16-2007, 04:32 AM
Oh! That is the most beautiful imaginary kitty I have ever seen! Those eyes, those whiskers!

To be able to make such a creature appear from your imagination is a rare talent!

jenluckenbach
03-16-2007, 05:22 AM
I must be hallucinating, I can actually SEE an imaginary kitty! :eek: And she is GORGEUS!!!

Pawsitive Thinking
03-16-2007, 05:53 AM
Wow! how about conjuring up Johnny Depp next?

She is a beautiful kitty

DrKym
03-16-2007, 06:28 AM
WOW!! what a great Fig Newton of our collective imaginations!! She is beautiful! I would stop longer to admire her, but I am imaginarily in your sled, going back to the Ice pond ;)

Congrats on such a beautiful Kitty!

Hugs to all of you! *wonders if the beer is done yet?*

Sonia59
03-16-2007, 07:43 AM
Do I see the same imaginary picture as everyone here? This girl is the prettiest thing I've seen today! :)
And she is talking to you! What a look!

Logan
03-16-2007, 07:48 AM
Tamara, you've got SOME kind of imagination!!! :) Wonder if I could conjure up an imaginary kitty like that? :p That's the only way I'm going to have one! ;)

Sophia is beautiful, and very, very lucky.

Logan

Queen of Poop
03-16-2007, 07:56 AM
Princess Sophia, welcome to the very best place on earth!! You've arrived at the most wonderful pet place. You will most certainly be treated like the Princess you are. Enjoy your new home sweetie.

jennielynn1970
03-16-2007, 08:25 AM
AWWWWE! She is beautiful! Look at how sweetly she sits! How could anyone not want to have that sweetiepie as their own?! Belly rubs and scritchies to Princess Sophia!!

Freedom
03-16-2007, 08:26 AM
She looks so full and healthy! Hi Princess Sophia!

At her age, she may already know her name is Princess. So you may want to use both when talking to her, for a week or two. Then she will start to recognize her new name as well. That is some lucky gal!

ramanth
03-16-2007, 09:43 AM
What a stunning kitty! :D I love her new name. :)

Glacier
03-16-2007, 11:39 AM
She looks so full and healthy!

At her age, she may already know her name is Princess.

She was not very healthy when I first met her. She had a terrible gum/tooth infection and she was miserable. She had most of her teeth removed last week and she's a much happier little one now!

She was a stray. Princess is just the name the shelter staff gave her. Who knows what she was called before she got there.

Queen of Poop
03-16-2007, 11:49 AM
She obviously wasn't much loved before. But I am so very confident that she will be now. Toothless or not, she is beautiful.

Husky_mom
03-16-2007, 12:04 PM
what a bout "cessa"..... as in princessa........ just a thought

what a powerful mind you have...... could you imagine something for me ;)

Medusa
03-16-2007, 12:08 PM
I t'ot I taw a puddy tat. You say she's imaginary but I could swear I saw one! And she's a beauty, so sweet looking.

lvpets2002
03-16-2007, 12:14 PM
;) Awee I like Queen Sophia.. She is just Adorable..

sweetpatata6
03-16-2007, 03:24 PM
I knew there was a point to that post... You made a great choice, even if she doesn't have any teeth, and has to eat soft food!!

jennielynn1970
03-16-2007, 03:31 PM

OOOH!! That would be some awesome conjuring!! How about some Jude Law while you're at it?! :p

cassiesmom
03-16-2007, 03:43 PM

She is a beautiful kitty

Glacier, could you conjure me up a boyfriend?

What a gorgeous cat!

momcat
03-16-2007, 05:40 PM
OOOH!! That would be some awesome conjuring!! How about some Jude Law while you're at it?! :p
Can you possibly do Harrison Ford or Tommy Lee Jones?

Princess Sophia is gorgeous, her eyes and markings are extraordinary!

Welcome to PT, Princess Sophia! Like all PT kitties you're going to have a life full of love, care, and lots of everything a happy kitty could possibly want. Please come see us again very soon? Sending welcome scritchies, huggies, and tummy rubs just for you.....

jennielynn1970
03-16-2007, 06:08 PM
Glacier, could you conjure me up a boyfriend?

HEY HEY! Hold up there a minute, sister! There's a line forming here! All representatives are currently busy, but as soon as one becomes available, your request will be processed. I haven't received Jude Law yet, so you're still after me! :p ;)

cassiesmom
03-16-2007, 06:29 PM
Glacier, I think that since the Disney empire has more than one Princess, that you should have more than one Princess too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats%202007/spjoa.jpg

Greetings to you, beautiful Princess Sophia! You are the most beautiful un-imaginary kitty EVER! I'm sorry that your toofies were bothersome to you, and I am glad that your Person, Glacier, is going to help you eat a proper diet of foods you can handle even without most of your teeth. I wish to join all the other writers in bidding her Royal Highness, Princess Sophia a warm welcome to Pet Talk, and a long and healthy life with Glacier, Princess Ivy and all of her dog-siblings! Petting and purrs to you from Illinois, little Princess. *places small kiss on Sophia's head*

p.s. Jenn_Librarian- as soon as I see Jude Law, I'll know I am next! :)

Bengalz
03-16-2007, 10:05 PM
Well now, Sophia is definitely the prettiest little delusion :D And, her life has taken a positive turn, that's a reality.

Tamara, please do not seek counselling - we like your kind of fantasy :D

Seriously, Sophia is just a darling girl and I really hope the lack of tooffies doesn't crap her style too much. Hopefully you'll find some goodies for her to munch on happily :D

Once again, great big hugs and congratulations to you for being the terrific person you are!

Betty

kimlovescats
03-17-2007, 10:23 AM
What a sweet girl! Welcome to your new "imaginary" home, Sophia! ;)