PDA

View Full Version : Ebby on display.

ChrisH
03-15-2007, 04:29 PM
Glad I had my camera handy when she decided to get up on the cupboard and sit a while. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Bobby%20Boy/Ebby%202007/IMG_0699a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Bobby%20Boy/Ebby%202007/IMG_0698a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Bobby%20Boy/Ebby%202007/IMG_0696a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Bobby%20Boy/Ebby%202007/IMG_0695a.jpg

p.s. apropos to nothing, you see the yellowish spaniel lying down ornament, well, that is around 52 years old. I bought as a child, for my mum, when I went on a school trip to the Lake District.

lvpets2002
03-15-2007, 04:36 PM
;) I think we call this sitting with the dogs.. :D How so sweet wittle Ebby is..

catmandu
03-15-2007, 04:38 PM
Ebby Looks So Elegant On Display With All Those Pups.
Its So Nice To Have Such A Handsome Black Cat To Bring You Years And Years Of Good Fortune And Joy.

Freedom
03-15-2007, 05:16 PM
She is relishing the fact that she is bigger than ALL the dogs!

DJFyrewolf36
03-15-2007, 06:33 PM
Aww I think black kitties make GREAT mantlepieces :D

Edwina's Secretary
03-15-2007, 06:52 PM
Dear Mummy,

I see lots of nice doggie statues here.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...WHERE ARE THE KITTIES STATUES??????

Your loving,

Ebby

Kalei
03-15-2007, 07:28 PM
Wow, Ebby looks like she could be a really big perfect statue among the other ones, she is so pretty and elegant. Maybe...she likes dogs...or she is wondering why there are so many dogs and not kitties;)

Either way Ebby looked beautiful.:)

Vermontcat
03-15-2007, 08:36 PM
I have to agree, I really think Ebby is trying to tell you that there are way too many dog statues and not enough pretty kitty statues.
She also looks like she is doing an impression of the Maltese Falcon or maybe the Maltese Kitty is a better name.
Ebby is always so beautiful, give her a kiss from me. :)

CultureJunky
03-16-2007, 07:04 AM
Ebby always poses so elegantly, Ebby you need to pose more! We need more pictures of your beautiful face :)

Logan
03-16-2007, 07:49 AM
Chris, I am always amazed at the beauty of solid black cats. Ebby is certainly no exception! How nice that she sat quietly to pose for you. I can remember when she used to hide all the time!! :)

ChrisH
03-16-2007, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the lovely comments everyone. :)
For those who mentioned cat ornaments, I do have some (see attachments) but for some kitty reason she chose the dogs. :D

Chris, I am always amazed at the beauty of solid black cats. Ebby is certainly no exception! How nice that she sat quietly to pose for you. I can remember when she used to hide all the time!! :)
Thanks Logan. I'm happy you remember how aloof she used to be, she certainly is bolder nowadays. Last week, whilst I was on the computer, she was sitting on a table just behind me and began to tap me on the shoulder with her paw. I turned around, she just stared at me, turned back, she tapped again. Happened four times before I gave up and stopped what I was doing to see what she wanted. :D

ramanth
03-16-2007, 10:31 AM
Ebby is so stunning. I love your Springer statues.

My grandparents had Springers when my mom was a little girl. I remember their cottage up north being decorated with statues and paintings of Springers. :)

Medusa
03-16-2007, 12:18 PM
She's beautiful and a good kitty, too. I can't trust mine not to bat things to the floor. I have a collection of crystal balls and crystals, etc. that I have to keep behind glass. What a good girl you have!

Killearn Kitties
03-16-2007, 12:26 PM
You are without doubt the most beautiful ornament in the house, darling Ebby. Just you keep tapping mum on the shoulder if she is not paying you sufficient attention.

momcat
03-16-2007, 06:44 PM
Ebby is gorgeous!!! She's giving all those puppies clear word that it's her house and they better not forget that SHE is in charge. Great pictures!

ChrisH
03-17-2007, 01:54 PM
Thanks everyone. :D

kitimom
03-17-2007, 02:39 PM
Thanks Logan. I'm happy you remember how aloof she used to be, she certainly is bolder nowadays. Last week, whilst I was on the computer, she was sitting on a table just behind me and began to tap me on the shoulder with her paw. I turned around, she just stared at me, turned back, she tapped again. Happened four times before I gave up and stopped what I was doing to see what she wanted. :D

We refer to that as the "Pity Paw". My Cheese will do that but she extends her claws and makes darn sure you take notice!!!
Ebby is so gorgeous!!! I love that little faint Star on her chest!!!

Barbara
03-17-2007, 03:46 PM
Ebby is the best quality ornament- all the others just look like porcelain besides her ;)

Randi
03-17-2007, 04:34 PM
What lovely pictures! Ebby, you're far the most beautiful up there. Thanks for posing so nicely for us. :)