PDA

View Full Version : UGH....Someone Slap This Woman in the Head

elizabethann
03-15-2007, 03:12 PM
This was on Craigslist today too (I've become obsessed with craigslist lately). This woman is a complete idiot! She'll believe anyone who says they won't fight her dog? She shouldn't have gotten a dog in the 1st place! Ugh...sometimes I hate people. :mad: Her life is too important for a dog? Please! Hold me back! Because I want to slap this woman in the head! :mad:

My beautiful female pit bull needs a new home. I love her very much but she is annoying me and I cannot take care of her. I want to go to dinner and sit around, not walk her or play with her. I am not lazy, I just do not think I give her a good home. I am overwhelmed and cannot take the pressure any more. She sheds and needs baths and toys and insists on laying on my couch. I especially do not like it when she wants to be petted!

No fighters. If you say you will not fight her I will believe you.

She is super friendly, has been with dogs, cats, and kids. I would love to keep her but my own life is just too important.

Please contact me at

Thanks.

JenBKR
03-15-2007, 03:14 PM
:mad: Well what did she think was going to happen when she got a dog?? She 'especially doesn't like it when she wants to be petted' - what exactly did she expect? Wow, that poor dog....So many irresponsible pet owners out there, but this one takes the cake :( :mad:

cassiesmom
03-15-2007, 03:30 PM
"If you say you will not fight her I will believe you" -- that makes me really nervous because a person could say they will not, adopt the dog and then be like ha ha, lady, fooled you.

buttercup132
03-15-2007, 03:32 PM
I agree with Cassiesmom especially since she said that. It sounds too stupid to actually be real.

pitc9
03-15-2007, 03:49 PM
Wow... yet another reconformation of how stupid some people are.

"I especially do not like it when she wants to be petted!"
:mad:
I hope her dog is saying:
"I especially don't like it when my human breaths... I wish she would just stop breathing already!!"

As far as holding you back from slapping her... honey, I won't be the one to hold you back! H*ll, I'd join you in the slap-fest!!

lvpets2002
03-15-2007, 04:16 PM
:( How disgusting.. Was this woman just :confused: cluless when she got this baby or just a :rolleyes: idiot.. :mad: Slap Slap on you Disgusting Lady.. Wonder if she has any two legged children & what she did with them?? :o Well I hope this baby does get a good home with a loving family.. :)

lizbud
03-15-2007, 04:28 PM
They say beauty fades but stupid is forever. :rolleyes: Sounds like a
terminal case of stupid. Poor dog, to be at her mercy. :(

Taz_Zoee
03-15-2007, 05:03 PM
All I can say is.......O....M.....G!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :( :mad: :(

buttercup132
03-15-2007, 06:05 PM
honey, I won't be the one to hold you back! H*ll, I'd join you in the slap-fest!! OO OO can I come to the slap fest please! Has anyone tried contacting her? This dog needs to get out and get some loving asap.

Kalei
03-15-2007, 06:09 PM
Wow what a stupid person. I can't believe how she could even say "I ecspecially dont' like it when it wants to be petted." I mean that's what pets are for to pet them and love them.

I hope some good person give this pup a good home fast.

Canis-Lupess
03-15-2007, 06:22 PM
What a complete airhead!!!

I'm not sure what planet she's on. Sheesh!!! :mad: Probably cloud cuckoo land.

animal_rescue
03-15-2007, 06:36 PM
Awww that poor dog. :(

Do you think you could take her in for awhile and try to find her a home or something?

Danegirl2208
03-15-2007, 06:50 PM
giving a pit bull up for being too active???? :rolleyes: thats just as idiotic as someone giving up a dane because it got too big...ridiculous...poor dog :(

K9soul
03-15-2007, 06:57 PM
I don't think it's real. I think someone wrote up the most ridiculous thing they could think of and are sitting back waiting to see how many people fall for it anyway. I wouldn't get too worked up over it. Someone is just "having some fun."

luvofallhorses
03-15-2007, 07:12 PM
I really hope it's not real.. :( and if it was a sick demented woman! :mad:

king2005
03-15-2007, 07:17 PM
Someone OD'ed on stupid :mad:

Poor pup... Just like the people who didn't want Bear because she needs some medication twice a day. Shes a champ at taking her meds, no fighting & its sooo cheap... She just needs extra vet visits is all.

applesmom
03-15-2007, 07:19 PM
Many of these ignorant sounding ads are posted by individuals just trying to get a reaction.

I have a dear friend who is a canine behaviorist, trainer and rescuer that's addicted to reading that stuff on Craig's list too. She keeps herself in a constant state of frustration and continues to respond to them without once ever having any positive results.

For awhile she was sending them to me every day. I finally had to ask her to stop by explaining that since there was absolutely nothing I could do about it--sending them to me was pointless.

*LabLoverKEB*
03-15-2007, 10:01 PM
WOW! What a stupid idiot of a woman! I cannot believe this! What do you expect when you get a dog, they are not flipping stuffed animals! :mad: :mad:

Marigold2
03-15-2007, 10:50 PM
I don't think it's real, but then people never stop surprising me with their BS.

Canis-Lupess
03-16-2007, 08:36 AM
Yeah, I was thinking about this last night and realised that there had to be a good chance that it was a fakey after all. I mean, it's just too ridiculous to be real. The way it's put and all, I think it is purposely meant to dumbfound people.

theterrierman
03-16-2007, 06:48 PM
Maybe the woman needs to rehome the dog for more legitimate reasons, and is just using the ad as a ploy to get more exposure or get sympathy for the dog.

Twisterdog
03-16-2007, 09:56 PM
I could be wrong ... sometimes I underestimate the stupidity of the human race ... but I highly doubt that is a real ad. It's just too rehearsed-sounding. Someone who is familar with that website ought to answer it and see what the response is.

Maybe the woman needs to rehome the dog for more legitimate reasons, and is just using the ad as a ploy to get more exposure or get sympathy for the dog.

Although that is a very good point ...

dukedogsmom
03-16-2007, 10:11 PM
Like she really gives a :mad: about the poor dog! She's not a piece of furniture, she's a living being! This makes me so angry. I hope someone sets her straight and that poor dog gets a true forever home filled with love.

Husky15
03-17-2007, 10:16 AM
Wow, I am speechless. Sure, she may not have time, but she gets mad when she wants to be petted? Even a baby can tell you that a dog likes to be petted. She never should have got her.

No fighters. If you say you will not fight her I will believe you.
Now that's practically asking for someone to fight her.

Somehow, I get the feeling that she wouldn't care if someone fought her, I think she just wants to get rid of her as fast as she can.

elizabethann
03-17-2007, 11:03 AM
I was thinking of replying to her ad but I don't want her to take her anger out on the poor dog. The dog's already going through living with an uncaring owner. I just don't want this woman to dump the dog just to get rid of it.

I can't take the dog. I can only have 1 dog in my apartment.

elizabethann
03-17-2007, 03:58 PM
This was posted on Craigslist (I think it was about that stupid woman):

I posted 2 posts over the past week- 1 stated if you are looking for a pit puppy to go to a rescue or shelter, as there are millions there.

Another was a joke, claiming my life was too important to take care of my pit bull any longer.

This person emailed me on both posts, asking how many pits I had and how old they all were.

It's very suspicious and I expect she's looking to supply fighters, from the content of her emails to me.

Beware, is all.