PDA

View Full Version : Mollie is a Mommy!

nancys
03-15-2007, 12:35 PM
During the night, Mollie June found a good hiding place and had 5 babies. I didn't think it was going to happen this soon - I thought it would be a few more weeks. Also, I thought they would be black or black & white like Mollie, but none turned out that way. One is a calico, one is mostly white with a black spot on top of his/her head, 2 brown spots on the "shoulders" and a black & brown tail. One is dark gray, one a dark gray striped and the last one born is white like Peach. That last one seems to be the runt of the litter. All seem to be doing OK. Maggie also loves them & she is helping to take care of them. I think she believes they are hers! This morning I tried moving them to a different ( and I thought better ) place , but Maggie tried moving one of them back to where they were born. She was actually going to carry it the way a mama cat would. Mollie June is doing OK and she is so proud of her babies - she bought one of them to show me shortly after it was born.

kimlovescats
03-15-2007, 12:57 PM
I'm so glad everything went well for Mollie and her babies. You know we will be demanding pictures very soon, right? :)

nancys
03-15-2007, 01:11 PM
I want to get pictures of Mollie & the babies. Hopefully I can figure out how to put them on this website.

smokey the elder
03-15-2007, 01:17 PM
I can just picture Mollie: "Look what I did!" Congratulations for the kittens. I hope they all find good homes and mama gets spayed.

Medusa
03-15-2007, 03:59 PM
I'm glad everything is ok w/Mollie and babies. Pix soon, please.

catmandu
03-15-2007, 04:26 PM
AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!1
Thats great that Mollie and her Cats Of The Future are all safe and sound.And we are all waiting for the photos of these sweet little New Arrivals, a super cuteness overload warning is coming!

Freedom
03-15-2007, 05:17 PM
Way to go MollyieJune!!!! FIVE is a super number.

krazyaboutkatz
03-15-2007, 11:53 PM
I'm glad to hear that mother and babies are doing well.:) The kittens sure sound cute and hopefully we'll be able to see some pictures soon.:)

momcat
03-16-2007, 07:43 PM
Five brand new little baby kittens, what a joy! This is such great news! Sounds like Mollie is adapting well to her new role as mommycat. My prayers are being prayed that Mollie continues to care for her little ones and each of the new borns will thrive and grow to be healthy, strong, and the purrfect kitty companion to some lucky, loving, caring person. Can't wait for the pictures.